3 days in Georgia

It has long had the idea to visit Georgia. He gathered an army of even the 4 people who want to make a company. But as always happens, a few days before the trip wishing to become eliminated. And just a couple of hours before the trip my wife refused to go. Frightened evil Ossetians and Georgians. I tell you the sad situation in which I made a decision - to go alone. His previously compiled plan and itinerary I successfully lost. But it's okay, do not get used to improvise.

He threw in the car sleeping bag, a tent, a few things, crackers documents and money. Route to Tbilisi and the road. I leave for 22 hours from Yaroslavl. At 20 o'clock the next day I was in Rostov on Don. 1300km behind.
As I taxied, the spouse shall deliver me from the night in the field, made hotel reservations. In fact, the hotel was a typical fucking house with sauna and perhaps even blackjack, but I wanted to sleep.
The first bell to properly collect the things I found another hotel instead of a gas burner husband put me pump frog and gas Balon. At first, I even tried to connect it to the gas cylinder, still 1300km per day had an effect. Okay, I fell asleep without tea.
Will 100 photos.

At 9 in the morning I moved on. Well I moved: locked doors, squeezed point and non-stop: Mineralnye Vody, Pyatigorsk, Baksan. Nalchik, Beslan, Vladikavkaz, Nizhny Lars border neytralke again the border, and I am already in Georgia.
A slight misunderstanding happened at the checkpoint at the entrance to North Ossetia. I expected slow down, and from the window of the police uncle broadcasts:
 - Sergey I., we have tested you in the database, and you have unpaid fines.
 - Well, what do you suggest?
 - We will submit documents to the court, where you will collect a penalty in the amount of 2 fold.
 - Well, apply.
 - Godspeed.

The border will not describe. 5 minutes to travel from Russia, 10 minutes neytralke (broken just in the trash, there is practically no asphalt), and of 5 minutes to the entrance of Georgia. Another 5 minutes and there where I wanted.
At the boundaries of a limited inspection of documents, the machine, but stamp in the passport.
 - 20-00 to enter Tbilisi. Behind 2,200 km.
Movement on the night Tbilisi postponed only one memory "Oh nah @ d like to go there?". Traffic in Moscow a little less, but the amendment: the flow is divided into those who are going to 40, who rides 120 and those who travel as it is convenient, cutting the first and second ahead, even after two solid. Local do not care, they are passed or not. They just go on and rebuilt. Accidents way not seen at all. Unlike the police. Police well, just too much. Nothing good or bad does not say about them. I do not communicated.
Again the wife was saved, I booked the hotel in the center of Tbilisi. An old 4 etazhka. Inside it is currently Europe. Clean, svetlenkie cards accepted. That was very important because I have forgotten the euphoria that in another country and that the ruble ceased to accept 200km. ago.
Well so the clock 22 hours. Desire to travel by car in the city, controlled chaos, lost, wander on foot with a bank card or ATM looking cafe cards are accepted, too. So again, hungry and without tea fell on the bed and turned off in a minute.

View from hotel window in the morning.

I'm still not quite a star instagrama, so just ate breakfast. Tasty big and hearty. The first full meal in Georgia.
Hotel vayfay prompted what to do: going in the direction of "Park of Europe", I change rubles for lari, park at the restaurant, again it without instagrama and legs, legs for gorochku and footpaths.
The first thought of course was yes fuck, what is Georgia, such as in the Czech Republic at times, sometimes in Barcelona, ​​but it is exactly as long as you come into the yard. There the picture is completely different, and therefore no less colorful.

Lane

alley

patio

between the courtyard and the street

in the "Europe»

in the "Europe»

in the "Europe»

herachim onions.

in the "Europe»

bridge over the river.

classics of the genre.

It is precisely in Georgia?

Here it is, 76 region.

Was nominated for the position, we are at the top.

EPT.

yah nafig.

on the lighter.

turrets

Peter, do not?

We go down from the mountain.

Again, the bridge across the river.

A poor country, poor people.

It's time to eat.

The plot of the police.

I would have stayed here.

We stopped at the home of Stalin in Gori, a stroll through the museum, did not go inside, climbed the hill, visited the fortress, ran on the local market, I bought this mp3 clockwork Georgian and went to look for accommodation.
In the center I found a hotel with internet for 1,500 rubles, and again passed out for a minute.

Yes. Yes. he is with us

And do not disappear.

Shop

there are no people ...

here

and here, too

Large and important.

view from the hill

Advances in the fortress

in Prince of Persia, is not it?

view from the fortress

Mishiko bitch swallowed and the flag too.

on shoes.

Drinkers for people. They are almost everywhere and at every step.

20 km from the town of Gori, the cave city Uplistsikhe is practically ancient capital of Georgia.
On the territory of the ancient city, I was completely alone. I wandered along the top, take a photo, think about eternity. But the eternal thought of me, and remind yourself of the open heavens crane. Loaded rain so we had to sit in someone's home is hollowed almost 2:00. I sit around rumbles and flows, and the sight of a piece of the ancient city, in front of him a mountain river, which has become wider by 4 times, and green meadows of the river .... Lyapota.
But Crane abruptly closed. Life returned. Thank you for the comfort of the ancient builders. Birds sing, move on.

Here it

view from

the city

House

seems to rain begins

view from

Fortunately, he still is.

The rain comes ...

there on the mountain

there in the mountain

The rain comes ...

and goes.

all.

view of the city from ancient ruined village

the village itself, with apples

Logist of me is not important, the card is not of interest, I know what you need to see Vardzia. Find out where it is, we bring down. The path does not close.

the way to Vardzia

on the way to Vardzia.

you will arrive at their destination.

Vardzia.
Just I parked, to me Rushed 4 German pension, opened the doors and began to climb into the car, shouting, "ooooooo a taxi." Climbed from all sides, in every bitch door. Unyav ohuevshy your mind, the Germans were expelled.

"Ekskyuzmi" and "sorry", they are not converted into the currency of, and I got it upset. But there is nothing, he moved further into the cave town Vardzia himself. How the money taken for admission. After going uphill for about 10 minutes, I wished I had not paid for the ride to the finish line on the machine. Smokers body not mastered a steep climb, I woke up, knocked dyhalku and drove further into a state of despondency. Fucking 60 years the Germans have not found the car, somewhere've stole trekking pole and rustled past me, smiling contentedly.

After sitting on the stones, breath, get to the goal, at first seems to arrive at the tour group, but after listening to five minutes about what fucked up as it was difficult to live in those ancient times: one attack, others are killed, then the first, too, die, because you have others who also from someone die, and then half of the mountain fuck collapsed, revealing a cave ...

door without a door.

view from the hole

In short, the developer went bankrupt, Cap. Repair residents had not yet thrown off, and mortgages in those years was not there, and the city went into decline.

inside

hello miners of Donbass!

Street

Look, hurt, deep in the cave. Turns just a nightmare without a map and compass to do nothing. Inside there are doors, windows, some closed, some of the monks live. In general, like within 10 minutes, got out into the fresh air on 3 floors higher than the sign, he has moved to the car.

Or to Turks lomanut?

A little after driving it and where to eat (fucking instagram, still can not get used to it), he found a clearing, slept in a tent (in vain that you took) and moved back in Yaroslavl.

On the way back to Tbilisi

as well?

stand. wait. You shit. Bees - everything.

Vodicka.

Would you like a house there?

The road winds brimstone tape.

frowns ... the windshield.

serpantinchik

Georgian Military Road.

Be-Be-Be.

Georgian Military Road.

A strange feeling, you're stretching your hand up and she was in the clouds.

The artist paints not enough.

Georgian Military Road.

My favorite photo from the trip.

on the border.

Purchased the wine at $ 100. per liter, fruits, magnets, gifts, I hit the gas and through a 2,200 km was at home. And so it went, they went and slept, slept and went. Sleep 3:00, 5:00 movement. Cut down - back to sleep, and so the circle.
The total mileage of about 5500 km. Average fuel consumption of 7 liters 95.
Summary is. The country is very different, for 3 days to understand something very difficult.
The kitchen is very delicious. It is a square meal, rarely come more than 500 rubles.
The people there - people are very well. They are willing to tell you everything, show, explain. Those who are older than 30, one of those with whom I spoke in Russian say probably even better than me. In some villages with Russian and American-sadness trouble, poke a finger, lip-synching, but try to explain what you want.
People came to me themselves, gas stations, cafes, even when approaching a parked. Asked whether all normal, you need help. Of those who spoke, all were sorry that there is no more Soviet Union, Mishiko not like. But politics and war tend not to talk.
Almost every village on the road engaged in trade. And each village has been only one group of commodities. (I thought so).
In general, I will definitely be back there again. But for at least a couple of weeks, or even better a month. Telephone leave home. I would eat, drink wine, go Brod penetrates history and rest.

All. More details after the next trip.
We need the details, ask - answer.
My first full post. I'm sorry if something goes wrong.
© sv209.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting