Green onion.

It all began on the January holidays. When the body has to be fed with plenty of Christmas salads, and required a liver holiday, I caught my eye online articles about how people raise green onions for sale. I myself am an ordinary engineer at the plant, the salary is not high, and the addition in the family recently happened, I decided to try "what it is and what it is eating." I thought not long polopativ the Internet in search of information, I found torture me questions and dare! But first, just a sample, bought two kilos of onions in the retail kiosk, dragged home, put the onions in a small box. The next day, the green start vylazit, hope began to make excuses. And then I decided, why try, should immediately land as far as the place! And the place was a little, conquered several square meters in the washroom (which we have a large, private house allows), took trim lining that remained from repair and pile a couple of boxes.

Boxes of cuttings lining. First.

29 photo.

2. The second box is to the right. Oilcloth acquired to put it in my drawers, and already on the oilcloth strew the ground.

3. Take some rubles from the budget and hit the road on optovku, where he gained a couple of bags of onions joy.

4. Here in the photo the very first test box. While preparing for a mass (mass for me) landing, all the while watching Well is happening there is increasing or not? Is growing!

5. I will not go into the nuances of forcing green pen, but the temperature should be at least from + 12-15 * C. I have all 20-22 * C is very good effect on the growth rate of the pen onions.

6. This is a small box, a day or two - pen grows.

7. began landing. Top turnips should be cut to the pen easily get out, but not too much so as not to damage the germ then each bulb stuck in the ground. The process interesting and monotonous.
Planted turnip in the boxes of the lining.

8. Also, found a couple of boxes of vegetables, small plastic, they also planted.

9. This is how it all looked. I must say even that light onion is a must, and the room has no windows at all, only the light from the ceiling.

10. But first, the green light is not needed, up to the moment until it grows 10 centimeters, or just after the light and grow, or darkness and perish.
And I began the next headache - how a light source would be better to electricity does not eat "how-not-in-itself" and gave a good result. And I stopped at the phyto-fluorescent lamp, which later showed that all was right. Consumption of small - produce nitrates chic! Once shy of shops selling lighting fixtures, I realized that is not so easy to find them, but even so I found them! Bought and phyto-lamp light bulb, consumption is only 18 watts and skolhozil nadstavochku over his garden, which is planted and light. Before that, I did not face such lamps, the spectrum of light fun, blue and red-purple, his eyes on the top of the cut, but it is now used.

11. Further nebylo anything interesting, wait yes watered when the ground dries. But the time has come "X" and the time has come to cut my plantation.
Here's what happened.

12. Are these green-green.

13. Well, where digging, which cut off on the turnip root (and the roots do not have to say a little formed) and folds into a box for further processing.

14. Not all bow together grows runt there, there are not many, but there are (I put them back again, and they have grown even so).

15. Trim throwing, I have no economy, and it would be possible to feed the chickens.

16. Good pen horizontally should not bend, strictly parallel to the ground.

17. There is a cleaning onion "with fields» :)

18. And here is how to get a pen out of turnips - cut onion knife across, about the middle or closer to the roots ...

19. And we take out of the turnip greens. White tips, if necessary, you can clean up.

​​

20. Conveyor my face in one running at full power!

21. That's the first box excellent appetizers and the first source of vitamins in the winter, filling.

22. As a result, a fact that has grown, it has turned three of the box. As a result, I was delighted!

23. And I decided not to stop there. I got a green light to the development of territories, temporarily idle, but heated. I bought a little material and built a framework where the future will be multi-level gardens improvised.

24. Put together a one bottom shelf. Again optovka again Purchase onion ...

25. And it starts landing ...

26. Onions, need more onions))

27. Here exactly one bag - 30 kg, and half the time spent)

28. At the old place and continue to plant, nothing idle beds.

29. And how is growing in a new place - together and powerfully, it's time to cut!
That's the end, all the greens, vitamins, and not get sick!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting