About my car

I have always said that our machines - the best!

UAZ 330394-019
1987 Soviet assembly (!)
For a long time I was torn between choosing to decent, all-wheel drive pickup, and rear-drive two-seater drayverkarom. And lo and behold, the Ulyanovsk plant was able to meet all my consumer needs and to connect the two in one. To say that the interior is spartan - nothing to say, even the chairs are not regulated, but not for it to buy a car seat settings to play. Air conditioning, Electrical, stove, glove box all this crap and show-off from which the "tadpole" spared. The machine must regularly go and be reliable, UAZ 330394-019 modify these requirements are met! The car certainly is not bad, but still have disadvantages:
1. First and foremost, it is a claim to the plastic in the cabin: it (plastic) no - iron torpedoes! as you? on the other hand it does not creak when driving, plus convenient neuhazhivat.
2. As well as insulation. With this, unfortunately, can not be helped as the engine is actually located in the cabin, but the "hood" is a great and warm armrest and part Cedeno to third, though hard, slippery and hot.
3. There are some questions about the passive safety. The fact that not even provide regular seat belts, but that's okay because this UAZ is based on a frame made of steel Ural Soviet quenching.

Machine unpretentious, for the 9 years of operation only once climbed under the hood (engine change). in total fines.

Overall, I am very pleased with the car, swallow real, honest-machine hard worker, the farm pomoshnitsa!

Tags

See also

New and interesting