Passport to cat

Romke urgently had to go. By train. Almost all of the formalities were settled, remained one small thing: to execute documents on cat vaccination there and all that. However, it could arise zaminochka: cat called Ebanatom.

Knocked on the door marked "veterinarian John Doe" and intelligent hearing "Enter", pronounced a pleasant baritone, Romka gave an expression of friendly indifference (wandering half-smile, a slight disdain in the eyes) and followed the invitation. At the table sat a middle-aged man in a light green medical uniform is a kind of hybrid of a Santa Claus with Aibolit, only without the beard. But present impressive size belly, graying temples, glasses, half-circles on the nose and fingers, potato sausage, compressive seemed too fragile for them a pen. Extensive lacquer tanned bald head covered as a medical green cap. Sitting at the suggestion of Dr. chair Romka outlined the essence of the case, saying de need to go, and I have a cat, can not quit, I have it still sheltered behind a fence, therefore, it is necessary to document. Dr. habitually reached into a desk drawer, took out a form and looked up at Romka.
- Nickname? - Asked the doctor.
- Lump - said Romka.
- A cat? - Just in case the doctor said.
Romka changed the expression to "a Che?", That is left half-smile, his eyes also began to look expectantly, brazenly.
- Ebanat - as if nothing had happened, he told the doctor.
Hand veterinarian stopped without touching the paper. Carefully place the pen next to the feline passport, he slowly raised his glasses and rubbed his nose. Then, without dropping points, I looked at the visitor. His expression was a hair's breadth, as in Romka.
- And gently, so Ebanashka? - More positively than inquiring softly veterinarian.
- Yeah, - even as it pleased Roman, just in case of change of facial expression on Frank "Well, fuck?" - How do you know?
- I have a house cat. * Bacillus call, - the doctor replied in a dull voice.
- A-ah - I sympathized Romka.
Walk to the standing in the corner of the locker, the doctor put out on the table jar with a rubber stopper on the eye - about a liter and two beakers of various sizes. Fast loading and warned:
- Alcohol. If necessary, tap water, - animal doctor deftly tipped a pot. Romka followed suit.
Knocked on the door and, without waiting for permission, the office squeezed little man.
- I like it, the document should be. On the parrot.
- Nickname? - Gasped the doctor.
- Pizdobol - happily grinned entered.
Dr. silently got up and went to the cupboard - for the third beaker.

Tags

See also

New and interesting