Second half stars.

Matthew Fox, aka Jack Shephard (TV series «Lost») and his wife Marguerite Ronchi, with whom he has not parted from the moment they met in 1987. "I love my wife more than can be described in words, - says Matthew. - I like to walk with his wife and play with children. We love going to the movies and do normal family affairs. My life is focused only on them ».

The owner of the company «Google» Sergey Brin, whose fortune is estimated at 16, 6 billion dollars, with his wife, Anna, bioengineering. Sergei and Anna played a real Jewish wedding, and probably soon will the kids.

Chet Klitschko

Spider-Man with his

Melanie Griffith, beloved wife of the Spanish macho Antonio Banderas. "I was seriously annoying when all my heart to explain: I love my wife, I love our children, and you answered grinning: Who will believe you - these macho taken from other people's beds not get out - says Antonio. - Prove that should not be confused with the screen image in real life, it is useless, so let people think what they want ».

Ben Affleck and his wife

Joanna Green, theater manager, a mother of three children and in combination - wife Laurie.

Melinda Gates, wife of the richest man in the world - Bill Gates. They married in 1994, when Bill has had a myriad state and Melinda was a mere manager.

David Duchovny in the second half

Vanessa Paradis, Johnny Depp's faithful companion. "I arrived in France in 1998 on the set of intellectual thriller Roman Polanski and met Vanessa, - said Depp. - Without a doubt it has taken the most important place in my life ».

This Bond girl - Keely Shaye Smith Pierce Brosnan's wife.

Jonathan Rhys and his girlfriend.

Handsome Jake Gyllenhaal put much effort on it to win the hand of the mother of two children, Reese Witherspoon.

The new 007 and his girlfriend

I forgot the name of the actor and certainly not to say the name of his wife.

Josh Holloway (TV series «Lost») and his wife

Matt Damon married a waitress, a single mother Luciana Barroso. Now the couple have a child and the general.

Billionaire Francois Henri Pinault left actress Salma Hayek for this woman.

Zidane

"A man dreams" (TV series "Sex and the City") with the woman of his dreams.

radulova

Tags

See also

New and interesting