Teacher tossed an apple in the palm, turned, looking from different angles, and said thoughtfully:

-People Think that their souls are like apples.

-In Sense? - Students interested.

-Just Halves - recovered Uchitel.- That's about.

He carefully cut an apple in half and put it on the table.

-Do They have is to believe that for every person there is a perfect match. It seems that God, before sending the soul in the world, dissecting them in half, into male and female halves. Like an apple. That roam these halves seek each other.
-And Find?
Ha! - Snorted Uchitel.- How do you imagine it? What is the likelihood of such a meeting? You know how many people in the world?
-Many.
-That's It. And besides ... well, they will find each other, so what's next? Do you think it will make a whole apple and heal in peace and harmony?
Well, yes. And is not it? - Apprentice surprised.
No, not so.

The teacher picked up on half an apple and lifted them to his face.
-Here Two fresh, delicious soul go into the world. And as the world comes from the human souls?
Teacher with a crunch took a bite of one half.
-World - He went on with his mouth - not static. And cruel. He grinds everything for themselves. One way or another. Cuts off a piece, or bites, or even grinds to a baby puree.

He took a bite of the other half and fell silent for a while, chewing. Pupil stared at the two stubs and swallowed.
-And Here - solemnly proclaimed teacher - they meet! Tram hullabaloo-pam-pam! - He joined bitten polovinki.- And that they fit each other? Like hell!
-Teacher - Gently asked Uchenik.- And what are you telling me this?
Yes to anything. So, I wanted to talk about. What?
No, nothing ... I thought ...
-And Now look here - interrupted teacher and took a few more yablok.- cut each in half, down at random two halves of different apples - and what we see?
-They Do not fit - nodded Uchenik.- teacher, I wanted to ask ...
-Because You ask - waved Uchitel.- See further.
Adding the two different halves together, he snapped one from the other side and show results.
Well, what we see? Now they form a pair?
Yeah, well, - Apprentice nodded thoughtfully Now they match each other perfectly.

Passing through the difficulties together, the couple becomes perfectly suited to each other ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting