Shooting advertising

On Saturday in the TV channel Russia released a new movie "Morning of Russia" on the set of which I once visited. Look at him, he will surely enjoy. And if you like it, then look at my photos from the shooting.
Well, if the movie you for some reason do not like it (though I honestly am surprised by this), the pictures still look, there is a very good, especially towards the end. :)

One of the main characters was a shooting here this miracle of technology

But of course he is not alone. Rather, he is not so much. In short, filmed leading "Morning of Russia»

And this action occurred in a wonderful white studio

I probably will divide its report into parts, because a coherent story about the shooting at me today, probably will not work :)

Part One: Technical

Filming in studio used all sorts of sea equipment, lighting, fans, etc. and etc. And they are all very photogenic :)

Trolley.

I've always wondered, do to remove from the cart, the studio brought in and placed the real track. It turned out, the technique has long been stepped forward and laid the rails now not iron. and rubber, similar to the high-voltage cable. And the design of the wheels, respectively, is not the same as in trains :)

And this is the fan, which makes it so that the hair is beautiful stars scattered in the wind. Powerful :)

And a little more high

Part Two: Leading

Presenters were quite ordinary people, without unnecessary showing off, one of them came to the shooting on the bus.

It is this skirt that to Irina Muromtseva, costume sewed per night, right before shooting.

It was fun

Part Three: Studio

Dressing room

She costume

From the height of cockroaches running

Props

In the process of shooting a white background, to the middle of the day becomes not be so white.

Therefore, it is necessary to paint

It happens like this:

In this picture there is something Japanese :)

Part Four: Shooting
Searching for a desired plan

Light

And it happens

Work hard though, but a cup of tea while yet there

And someone basically do nothing

Tags

See also

New and interesting