The Lady and the Reaper

I - a mediocre student of seventh grade back from school, I saw a huge crowd and happily join her. I sneak into the first row of the stalls, where in front of me on the trampled snow lay two men in working overalls.
In addition to general duty of lamentation, like: "Sorry guys, so young ..." I heard a distinct libretto going on - somewhere under the ground there was a small accident, one word - a gas leak. Brigade arrived to remove, wearing masks with long hoses, climbed through a manhole into the ground, but only the top left none ...

protivogaznye from the pipe and flew from frail wire, falling from a pure frosty air straight to hell ...
While passers-by noticed until the uproar as the men ran from the housing until the poor fellows pulled to the surface ... and everything late. Then I joined the adult frozen people, enjoy no bread circuses.
Spectators busily as avant-garde art exhibition looks at the faces of the dead, and discussed this "art objects»
 - Could leave someone at the top, then it would have remained alive ...
 - All right, they left no one, and that the young were dead ...
 - Oh, God has given, God has taken. These at least will be in open coffins to bury, but in our house, Granny hung on the balcony of summer clothes, so it had to dig with the lid closed. The eleventh floor, laughing at something ...
 - Well, yes.
The mob stole some stooped ZhEKovsky Head in a mink hat. He was in a jacket, but it was obvious that the head hunched and shivering not from cold, but from the future of the criminal case, which shrank and shudder.
Head doomed fussed, trying to do something, to lead hopeless situation retroactively.
For some reason he took off his jacket and covered his face with one of the victims, then chattering teeth, strongly began to ask his subordinates - what would cover the second?
Workers distracted eyes searched the white snow without finding anything suitable ...
Suddenly cold ZhEKovsky the chief came out of the hero's image and screamed:
 - Shit! Guys, they also had three! Running reach for one more!
Blue dove into masks and reluctantly climbed down.
Minutes four, next to two, lying on his back and the third poor fellow.
That's just it looked much worse first - full of red and blue, terrible.
Yes, and the leg was broken (it managed to get only at the second attempt, the body initially slipped back and snapped his leg)
Head stooped even more plaintively he smoked, wrapped in a jacket draped over.
Suddenly the crowd flashed through paralyzing scream. No male or female, such cries are only in the program "In the animal world».
Anyway, when I saw that the woman screaming, all the old doubts have disappeared and I unconditionally believe in Darwin's theory. If we are able to scream so terribly, the people we have recently ...
It was a slender woman of thirty, she was returning from work, I came across a crowd, not passed by, looked closely and saw her husband lying in the snow with a blue face and unnaturally turned leg.
My wife frantically rushed to the dead husband, he grabbed his head and howled like a wolf.
Frozen people who would have had to disperse - cheered. In the auditorium began to run the replica type - "men, dragged her someone, let calm down, you see that it is not in itself. You can not disturb the dead, it is a sin ... »
The woman, meanwhile, behaved like crazy - and bother her husband beat her cheeks. Even I tried to do CPR.
ZhEKovsky Chief saw his mission to personally tear distraught aunt of his dead slave. He grabbed her from behind armpits and tried to lift his feet. And here - all scared ... seriously twisted woman and predatory growl bitten chief of the face. Krovischa flowed, the man hid behind a cap and silently left the field of battle, and the woman dived back again, continuing to stir up trouble and blow hot air into the dead body of her husband.
No one has tried to stop the tantrum. Fools were not.
Death, which reigned supreme over very offended by the lack of piety in front of you at this half-crazy widow. Death thought and thought and decided: "No, I do not agree to work in a nervous situation," he pulled his hood and flew back into the black drain. At the same moment, a dead man with a blue face and a broken leg has issued a faint moan ...
Wife took him to the new force. A minute later he was vomit just like an ordinary living man, and two, said he was very cold and a sore leg.
Ten minutes later, the man was able to come to life on their own to sit in the snow, exposing his wife to massage his hands numb.
Little resigned to a miracle, the crowd again began to let dissatisfied replica to the woman: "All right, all raised their so help others, do not be selfish, and they can still be saved ..." - "At least try to, you know how ... »
A woman clutching her husband's head, gave us a look that no one has more questions arose.
An ambulance arrived, the doctor touched the first two, and declared: "We do not do so, call trupovozku", and the third to finish the game with a mouse and vzbivshey oil loaded into the car and departed.

A month later, a survivor gasman with his frantic wife got an apartment in our entrance. They give birth to three children and lived happily ever after, that's just lame disability from a broken leg capitally stay forever ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting