Old female dwarf

Zeenat Bi of Bhopal, India, has government pension records that her 101 years - but she claims that she is twelve years older. A tiny woman, rising just three feet, old enough to remember the British imperial rule.
The current world record holder among the old dwarfs '74.

Indian woman claims that she - the older the dwarf in the world - her 113 years old.
Zeenat Bi, a resident of Bhopal, India, has a public pension records that her 101 years - but pushy pensioner claims she twelve years older.
The current record according to Guinness World Records is the DeForest Lowell Mason, who turned in '74, as of February this year. Mrs. B., the growth of which is only three feet, opened the list of things that wants to do before he died - including a meeting with the star of Bollywood Salman Khan and participate in the annual Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca.

Big claim: Zeenat Bi - rising three feet - says it - the oldest dwarf in the world.
Mrs. Bee of Bhopal, India, is shown here with Professor Amir Mehboob (left) and Dr. Raza Durani (right).

The tiny woman said that she remembers life in India under British rule, and times when the Nawab (Prince of India) still has a great influence on daily life. If her age is correct, it would have to be born during the reign of Queen Victoria, who bore the title "Empress of India". She says: "I'm so old, I saw how the city is growing along with me. I remember in British times almost the whole city was a jungle. Everywhere, as far as the eye could see were trees ».
"I even remember when the British first brought to the city of English bread. It was a sensation, it was not similar to that of what people ate before ».
Mrs. B. has survived all his family and never married. Although cataracts and a calcium deficiency, she manages to survive, using their only source of income - the state pension of 275 rupees a month (£ 3, 19).
She says: "I live alone for almost 50 years. I never married and had no children. Everything that I have - it's a small bed that was presented to me by the former Chief Minister Uma Bharti State. She sent me 2500 rupees per month (£ 30). But now no one remembers me ».
Her guardian, Abrar Muhammad Khan said: "No one from the government does not care about her. Everybody uses it only for demonstration, but no one cares about it ».
And though her hair is still black, Mrs. B had surgery on the eyes due to cataracts and suffers from an acute shortage of calcium.
"My mouth just three teeth. And once I had a beautiful set of them ».

Tiny: small stature Mrs. Bee will underline the fact that it poses a Nazish and Uzroy, daughters of her guardian Abrar Muhammad Khan (pictured with her, right) at their home in Bhopal.

She lives without paying rent, with Mr Khan and his family for 20 years. "She is like my mother, and she is - a part of my family," - he says - "we do not allow her to do any work around the house." Mrs. B. says that more than anything in her life, she likes to eat "paan" - made from the leaves of the betel nuts areca and tobacco. "I can live without food but not without my paan", - she says.

She is very old, she remembers life in India during the British rule.

One of its ambitions is to meet with the Indian film star and philanthropist, Salman Khan. She says: "I am - it is a huge fan. I've seen all his movies. It would be nice if I could meet him, because he - a good man, and assists people in need ».

Proof of age: Mrs B holds an official certificate of age issued by her government health department. Health: despite the fact that her hair is still black, Mrs B suffered a cataract operation on his eyes, and suffers from an acute shortage of calcium.

Her greatest desire to take part in the Hajj, the annual Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca before she dies.

She says: "I want to visit Mecca for the hajj, but it's too expensive for me.
It costs too much money, and I have no one who can accompany me and take care of me ».

Wish List: Mrs. Bee, pictured here again and Uzroy Nazish Khan says,
that one of her wishes - to go on the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca - known as the Hajj.

a source

Tags

See also

New and interesting