Vanished pugalki

... This movie scared the hundreds of children across the Soviet Union in the eighties. Finding it started a few years ago, but all to no avail.

In order to increase the resonance of searches, publish a post here. Excerpts from the pages of the forum rutrekere:
"Stimulated preface. If you want to make on this subject my doubts about the film, please refrain. Theme created to find a movie, but it is growing largely due to the fact that we have to prove that the film is not fiction.
Organized search this adaptation W. Hauff tales began with the hand. Theme reached there 50 pages, but the search did not come, so the theme was created in this section.
Not hope that this film have someone in my personal collection. Unable to find even the slightest information about it. While the task is to gather information with eyewitnesses. The film was shown in the 80s once or twice. Unfortunately, it was not possible to establish the exact date of the show, because in the Public Broadcaster for this film made an exception and did not put the information in a TV program. A thorough search conducted by enthusiasts from newspapers 80s, did not reveal the date of the show. The case of countries, as in the TV program, you can find any movie, broadcast Soviet television. According to the memoirs of some, the film was shown in the first half of the 80s, according to the recollections of others - in the second half of the 80s. This suggests a double show. If so, then all the more strange that the film has not been announced in both cases.
The film was shot on product V. Hauff "Dwarf Nose", but as an option called either "Legend of the poor supposedly", or "cautionary tale of Jacob." Name consisted of three or four words, one of them, "Jacob." Some letters were accented characters (ž, á, etc.). Latin letters, but the Slavic alphabet. Meaning of words basically guess. Titres were performed names Gothic letters, and it fled the fire. Also, there is speculation that the film was a joint production of several European countries.
The film is very different from anything that we were then shown. He was shot in the Gothic style in the genre of realism. From the point of view camera work, make-up, clothes made very worthy. Scenery a bit, only the minimum necessary, but given that the camera is in a narrow space is limited, then these sets was enough. It was a TV movie. Photographed were TV cameras to tape. Accordingly, the image is tough. Translation - Polyphony voiceover.
Despite the fact that it was very curious film provided an eerie effect. It was some tsepenyaschy horror. Not because of the special effects, but because of the general atmosphere of hopelessness. Oppressive atmosphere present in the film a distinct line. In the film, everything is very slow, and this created a sense of ductility. And there is always hanging mist as a means of forcing of the atmosphere. Dwarf-nose looked ugly to disgust. It was a man, a very crooked, with a hump above the head. His nose was large, fleshy, hooked, pointed down. The fingers are long, knotty, embarrassing. And for all his appearance dwarf was incredibly depressed. Dejected, depressed slow existence, hopeless, immersed in his own thoughts - that was his condition. Very well was transferred worldview Dwarf, we see the world through his eyes, from the bottom up (the operator from time to time have used this method - first-person view, the camera at eye level dwarf). Many remember the episode as a witch got out of the basket instead of cabbage heads severed human heads with distorted facial features. Thus on the necks were traces of dried blood. Heavy for the perception of the film, the tension does not let go all over. »
Memories of eyewitnesses:
"Similarly, Jacob or smelling a flower, or rather old tore lipestok and threw him into the soup. After the first bite, I think he was very sneezes, unbent and then ... and then ... such a horror, and noses were exactly the hook and the old woman and Jacob.
P.S. Well this is enough to someone fucking crazy so we spoil childhood !!! What ruined nights in nightmares! Brrr. »
"I watched a completely different film. I well remember the following points - the movie was better quality, stylish artistically than just baby poluspektakl 1978. Jakob market was older and dark. Well remembered head instead of cabbage heads in a basket, such spetseffektik decent for the time. And one of the most significant differences, remember well, no travesty was not hunchbacked dwarf played a man and not a woman. Probably this is a British production, the British know how to shoot quality. It is this film people still and looking, not German in 1978 which has long been in the internet is. There are people who at one time looked at the series "In a fairy tale," a German film of 1978, but was later seen and little-known version. Their view seems to me to decide - would be the same film, almost no one would look for. Take two different movies in one impossible. We all looked different versions for example, "The Three Musketeers", a film very similar in plot, itp - But who confuse them with each other !? »
"Spooky movie Little Longnose was because all the characters were moving very slowly, like a slow motion.»
"Friends, another dwarf nose really exists! I remember the names of Gothic letters, not Polish, not in Slovak - three words, something really like tale about a poor Jakob disease. The word Jacob was 100%. And there he was - yes, 14-15 years teenager, dark-eyed, dark-haired, and cap, in my opinion, even plaid. And head in a basket, and the incredible horror. The most interesting thing that I saw him no one and not even twice! »
"I also remember clearly the head instead of cabbage heads in a basket, a decent spetseffektik for the time) Probably it is still a film is made, or in England or in Hungary ... show it in March 1985. I have just as sister to the hospital rattled, so I remembered. And he called dwarf nose, and in my opinion "Zakoldovany ..." or "Enchanted ..."
Such certificates are tens, perhaps hundreds, if look at different sites. Nevertheless, the film can not be found for many years. No evidence, other than childhood memories of many people, no. As it was, mass insanity?

© SomethinG

Tags

See also

New and interesting