Lightning struck the TV! Tin.

Lightning near, but still caused you, it's really cool.

You probably wonder how we managed to catch lightning? See the place where lightning struck! What we experienced while in the vicinity of this terrible disaster? [Next] and find out what's wrong with our equipment after a thunderstorm. In this video I'll show you everything in detail.

In the last video I tied up a thin wire to the snake and threw it in the storm, but nothing came of it. vk.com/kreosann Now I modified this technique and applied to the high voltage wire from the TV "Youth". At the anode, the tube it uses 10,000 volts! It is quite enough that would cause initial ionization. In the dark, you can even watch as the light corona discharge at the tip of the wire, which is fixed on the top of the snake. In stormy weather, I went out of town on a hill and turned on the portable TV "Youth" from the battery. Housing telly I thoroughly grounded and a high voltage output is connected to a thin copper wire wound around the bottle. While kite gained height, wire easily unwinds bottle. At that time I watched the process from a safe location. The serpent then gained altitude, then lowered, causing the wire touches the ground and sparks. At the next gust of wind tore up sharply snakes and lightning with a deafening crash bahnul the TV. I was not expecting that lightning will be as strong shock wave, which threw my camera. The thrill of lightning just incredible! Sound - like an explosion of an artillery shell, only sharper and more impressive. Flash - it is something! Consider it worked out well, because I've seen it a few minutes, especially if your eyes closed. A gut feeling is beyond words! We did not immediately after the lightning came to their senses. Just could not believe what you can do with your hands! And then, as not quite sane ran through the forest, fearing that such noise can come war.
In just 5 minutes, we dividers home and now you can safely explore the implications of a lightning strike. If we look at the video that I filmed, on the staff, we can see sparks that diverge rings from the TV - it tore the remaining magnetic induction coils of wire with a bottle. Then you can see how the lightning jumped on the TV antenna and it instantly vaporized! Lightning came out of the channel switch in the ground, melted it as after welding. Otgorel cable from the battery. Molten earth in a place where the lightning struck, for some reason I did not see. Maybe I got weak lightning! But for three holes found on the ground around which burned grass. It turns out that lightning entered into the earth in three different locations, one near the switch TV channels, and the other a meter away from the TV! Why did it happen? Maybe there was a series of lightning and each hit to a new location? And what happened to the TV? To my surprise the picture tube exploded, it appeared some strange spots. The rear wall fell off, melted and covered with bubbles. The antenna is completely evaporated, leaving only piptyk. The board was covered with a strange purple bloom and many tracks blown. Vomited from the speaker membrane. But pity the battery. Though he was in the side and he did not have a direct lightning strike, it melted and cracked and completely drained. Once fully charged, to my surprise, it worked fine! And cracks were not cross-cutting - insert-molded inside.
Now the secret of lightning cracked. And what would you like to defuse the storm? Write in the comments and we'll do it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting