Here's How to Fix a Broken Lightning in Less Than a Minute! Video's inside.

Lightning, which began to disperse, is not a reason to be irritated and sad. In a few minutes you can fix the situation, and all you need is yourself. zipper and pliers or cutters. Often the lightning stops holding and treacherously unbuttons because the castle has ceased to fit tightly to the teeth and can no longer hold them together.

I remember my dad repairing the lock on my jacket, taking pliers, fiddling for a few minutes, and everything started to work better! So that's what it turns out he was doing...

How to fix the zipper Check if the broken zipper is fastened in principle. If you were able to fasten it and it did not unbutton immediately, it can be repaired.

To do this, you just need to lightly press the lock to the teeth of the lightning, so that the upper and lower parts of it converge closer to each other. Carefully do this from both sides of the castle. Check how the zipper is zipped now.

I'm sure you can. fix Just a few pliers! This is a brilliant trick that always helps if the lightning goes too far. It happens that it diverges in the middle - in this case, connect the problem teeth with your hands and align them with the same cutters.

Bitters will help with runner-up Put the zipper in the runner properly and press it a little. Watch a video about how to quickly fix the lightning!

about:blank

If you need to fasten the zipper on the dress and reach it is very difficult, use this trick. A long thread in a ring in the day and fasten the zipper, holding on to it! This tricky technique can make life easier for many women. Show your friends what to do if lightning- Anyone can fix it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting