Secrets of fast food from KFC (28 photos)

The so-called fast-food restaurants (in other words fast food) is traditionally considered a negative. The origins of this negativity is not always obvious, but the belief that nothing good is not there and can not be very widespread and firmly rooted in the minds of the masses ... That, however, does not prevent them regularly and be happy in such places look ...

So what's the problem of fast food? Leave out the caloric content of such food, everyone is master of his figures, and french fries are served almost everywhere! It may be easier to understand and make your own opinion, looking into the kitchen of one of these institutions!

At the entrance to the kitchen first thing you need to wash your hands! EVERYONE! Washing hands - separate serious and complicated procedure. It lasts at least one minute, the water in a special cleaning is activated by pressing the knee, and then you need a special tool to disinfect your hands ...

Now the backyard, taking the products! Specialties, this network - the chicken. The restaurant serves only fresh poultry, not from frozen. Deliveries - every day! Many suppliers. Those wishing to become suppliers - even more. But the requirement of the company to supply high and not everyone can meet them.

Hen supplied chilled. According to the rules - one to be kept at a certain temperature. When accepting the product in a restaurant, this temperature is measured by a special device - the stylus.

To avoid possible errors and inaccuracies, prior to each treatment temperature measurement instrument is calibrated using the ice.

All the people involved in the acceptance of the goods, necessarily painted in statement!

"Warehouses", where everything is then stored, very small ... Chicken is kept separate from vegetables and sauces!

In a small freezer frozen foods. These include potatoes, hashbraun and rolls. First go to the oil directly from the camera ... Buns gradually thawed on special racks.

Now we go to the kitchen itself. The room is very small - a narrow, long corridor which can hardly disperse a couple of people. The extra space - extra time! And then each step counts ... still "fast service».

In a separate room on two tables paneer chicken!

One stole- sharp, on the other - the usual ...

Busy these two young lad wearing the proud title of "instructor breaded." This particular technology, anyway ... So many put so much time to turn, so shake, etc.

Breading - a meal with a set of secret spices! Among these secret spices includes egg. Oops ...

Further down the pipeline goes into deep-fry chicken!

Oil changed regularly. Quality monitored by certain test strips.

Technology, of course, absolutely cosmic species. And despite it's very much still done by hand!

Further arranged sandwich station.

They are a work surface with spaced around it convenient containers for storing the ingredients.

Aerobatics - gathering sandwich Four Hands! Well, that is when the hand is not only not interfere with each other, but really speed up the process! I was made a lasting impression.

Ready chicken is kept nearby in special cabinets.

From there it is taken directly to the station. Fried pieces have a strictly limited period only. He exhibited here on a special board. Each shelf separate indicator. New batch of finished chicken is never mixed with the previous.

Here next to fried potatoes and hashbrauny.

At the end of the hall a small lounge staff ... small board just uvesheny strange cards ... "your words with deeds!" This is a program for teambuilding in which everyone can write other similar card ... In it, he can say the words of gratitude or support ... or can give any advice! It sounds weird, but it seems to be employees like this story. They are proud of such cards, collect them, boast one else ...

Corporate culture, commitment to professional development, the desire to make a career within the network - all this is very much appreciated in the company.

All our tour came to an end. We go to the exit!

A restaurant, meanwhile, is working normally!

They say that here the most delicious coffee in the area ... But I do not love coffee, and I can not compare!

And about food, I unfortunately can not say anything ... because of certain allergies specialties of this network available to me ... alas! So in spite of the ideal kitchen - I could not become a regular at this restaurant ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting