Walk in Novosibirsk

Writes zyalt:

This was my first visit to Novosibirsk. As I wrote in my blog that I wanted to visit the city, I started to give readers advice on what to see. Surprisingly, almost all strongly recommended to go to a Akademgorodok. As it turned out, this area is far from the city, about 20 km to the south. I have it right guard. What is this city so if you all are advised to go to a distant reservation for scientists? Yes, there really are dozens of research institutes, schools and research centers. There's probably a very clean, beautiful and interesting. But I have such areas are not associated with the city. I do not think that you can build Akademgorodok their opinion about Novosibirsk. Prior to Akademgorodok, I did not get there, there was no time, but in the center of Novosibirsk walked.

Here we have to make one more important digression. Do not take my post as a record of the city. I just walked two o'clock in the middle. I even called the post "walk". This is very important. I had no goals, no time to see the entire city. This post is not intended to be a guide. Another important remark. No, I did not have to specifically look for garbage goals. I can say that I'm specifically looking for something good. It turned out that the center of Novosibirsk is now trash. The city is incredibly dirty and unkempt. Local residents, for some reason, try to give 100 reasons why the city is in such a terrible state. And winter snow they had, and I chose a bad time, and the stars are not so rose ... In this case, no one tells how to change this situation. This happens not only in Novosibirsk, it happens everywhere. Dirty sidewalks not because of what you have bad weather, but because they are not removed. Roads are bad, not because the climate is harsh, but because they steal and break technology in construction. Sidewalks half-meter ice build-up not because of an abnormally snowy winter, and due to the fact that none of these sidewalks never cleaned. In this whole situation I was more surprised at how residents are constantly re-elect the Mayor Gorodetsky, who cherishes his seat in 2000 and brought the city to such a state.

As elsewhere in Russia, Novosibirsk motorists wanted to spit on parking regulations. All throw their cars wherever convenient.

Although it is difficult to understand where the pavement ends and the road begins.

All sidewalks are covered with a thick layer of ice. Only when it begins to melt, you know that the snow here never in the winter is not removed.

Generally, in terms of snow in trouble simply.

See also

New and interesting