An example of true love

From the words of the author:
 - Even though I am not one to fans of "today", but today, I read this stuff and I think about Artem and Anna have to learn as many as possible!
Actually, the story:
For more than a year and a half ambulance nurse Anya Kryukov daily recommendations of doctors helping her fiance Artyom perform special exercises at home, making him injections and adjusts the guy to fight. Relatives and friends of the girls think its heroic deed. And Anya confidently replied: "As much as I lived on, to do otherwise?»
Anna and Artem fell in love on the school line seven years ago.

- Artem very nicely looked after, gave flowers constantly, for no reason, "- smiling 21-year-old Anna. - Once presented the roses, I have it stood more than a month in a vase, but not dried up, and let the kidneys. My mother then still said, "That's how love, even the flowers come back to life».
Lovers never parted and after school until attended college, Anne was waiting Artem when he served in the army. And two weeks after demobilization Artem unsuccessfully dived while swimming in the river and a fractured spine ...
In total, about a year Artyom was treated at two hospitals in Voronezh. Daily routines, training given to him is not easy. Later, thanks to friends, family, and one of the charities managed to collect money for treatment in a private rehabilitation center in Moscow.
- At first it was very difficult. Artem daily 11 hours worked on special simulators, fought, - says Anna. - I remember the first time when he was taken, he tells me, "Anya, look what I can do" - and then slowly moved his fingers. I have tears and poured a stream. Well, now we can already sit!
Recently Artem after a course of treatment returned home to her parents. Lovers have decided to get married. However, the treatment of Artem takes a lot of money and upcoming wedding until you can fork out too much.
- And then I saw on the Internet contest from one agency called "Wedding gift", and we Artyom decided to participate - with a smile tells the bride. - We had to send their photos for any pair of the most voted - that the couple and the wedding organizing, and the dress will be presented. Maybe we're lucky.
In any case, the young people are confident: the biggest event in their lives will certainly take place.

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting