They watch me

Sometimes even the most carefree people visited by the idea that behind them someone could secretly be monitored.
It all started with a tweet comedian Jack Lambert, suddenly wide variance across the network. Comedian asked his friend Paul, where he resides. Determine its approximate location, Lambert pretended to forward this information to someone else, but mistakenly sent it to the same Paul.

Some time Lambert specifically did not contact, because of what one has become nervous, call and tries to understand what is happening. What to imagine that after you watch, even if you're doing the usual, innocent things.

Lambert then, of course, get up to mischief nerves calmed his friend, explaining that this is a game (or just happily get out of the situation).

Head Surfingbird Sergey Shalaev first somehow sent in response to an empty SMS-ku, and then called back three times in a row.

Other rightly thought that I behave strangely.

Some friends were right to suspect that my account was hacked hackers: they wrote me messages via Twitter and "VKontakte", figuring out whether I write this.

Timur so puzzled to understand the cause of my posts that I wrote a personal message "VKontakte", called, wrote a DM on Twitter, wrote replai that wrote the DM, and even wrote a tweet to warn the others.

Most of the friends reacted calmly to what is happening.

With some joke failed: the answer was too simple, and the opposite message has not been seen in the context of surveillance.

--img9--

We do not encourage you to needlessly stress to your friends, but if you suddenly decide to experiment, do not be lazy to throw your screenshot in the comments. And do not forget to tell your friends, what was undertaking.

--img10--

Source: tjournal.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting