Pilaf

Good evening all, I'll tell you about my simple way of cooking pilaf ... no, I do not claim to authorship, just so I can))))
start: the necessary ingredients for making pilaf

meat ... tried and mutton, beef pork ... delicious))) given my dishes which will cook the meat took 1 kg., enough

carrots also took 1 kg., but as it turned out that a lot, can not fit in a bowl)))

rice ... about the rice, do not bother too much, the main thing that has been parboiled (transparent)

spices ... we in the market Uzbeks traded spices, take one constantly ordering afloat and he throws back and Zera, chalking dried garlic, chili powder, and so on. e., the only thing I have to fill up additional barberry, my love so much))) )

I prepare the meat

and in hot oil

Meanwhile, chop the carrots

Salts rice, dry mixed, then you'll understand why so)

meat can be salt and pepper

are waiting remembered that still need garlic)))

When the meat is golden and some pieces appear rosy side, lay the carrots

stir and cover with a lid

when carrot stew and also became golden, fall asleep spices and stir carefully ... oil excellent conductor of spices, so you need within 20 minutes stew meat in spices with carrots

then fall asleep rice and insert garlic

pour boiling hot water over rice 2-3 finger

simmer, covered over low heat, rice begins to dominate)))

that would not miss the moment of preparation, make a hole with a knife and watch the liquid reached the meat on and off for 20 minutes, leave the lid reach

As you can see, I did not interfere with rice pilaf ... this is served on the spacing, turning the cauldron in which prepared pilaf, but such vykidony only in nature, the house just shuffled before serving)))

all the bon appetit !!!)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting