It happens that where you do not look all bad. Hands move down, I do not want to do anything, my heart sad, and as luck would have friends do not call on the dam and on TV nightmare.
and what to do in such a situation? How to get out of this state?
We offer you some advice, and we hope you will find the answer for themselves what to do when things are bad.
1. Remember to change your life can absolutely everyone.
You only need the desire. And to change his whole life to start with his own thoughts. If you constantly think about the only bad, it comes to you and. You heard the phrase many times that thoughts are material. What does this phrase mean?
2. It is not enough only to think about the good, because the same word material, and therefore need to talk about the good. With friends, at home, at work say that life is getting better, everything is just perfect. If the friends begin when you discuss the topic: "Where is the world," does not support this discussion. After all, you know that everything will be okay, life is getting better every day.
3. Do not try to fill in all the problems of alcohol. They just increase. In addition, you will lose your health and a lot of money. The same goes for smoking. This is a direct path to permanent disease.
4. It may be advisable to do sports: he gives positive emotions and health. It is not necessary to achieve the record, rather the usual jogging, swimming pools, morning exercise. It not only invigorates the body, but also tempers the spirit. After that, you do not want to think about the bad, to decide how to overcome depression.
5. Love is always changing lives for the better. It brings into our lives a lot of positive and happiness. It turns a bright sense of our lives, inspires feats to achieve success. What might be depressed, if you love and love?
6. It is not true that the tears of sorrow will not help. Sometimes it is enough to cry when you feel bad, to see life in a new light, to understand that it is not over yet, that in life there are other interests.
7. Try to consider your situation impartially. Is it really so dire. Look how many people around you much worse. But they continue to live, to enjoy, to fight.
8. When really bad, really want to look inward, to see no one, no one to chat. This is the wrong way to go. On the contrary, be among people who will listen to you and alleviate the suffering.
9. Stop feeling sorry for yourself: a lot worse than you. Begin to act. The only way to change the situation. Or start a new life.
10. Do not hesitate to ask for help from family or friends. For anyone timely support is very important. It will help to solve many of life's problems and find a way out of any situation.
Now you know what to do when things are bad. It remains only to apply it in life. Good luck to you!