Kyrgyz family

In Bishkek, the family took care of a veteran of World War II, which left the apartment without a native son.
Three years ago, the son of 88-year-old beau of three Orders of the Red Star Gregory Chalova tricked a veteran to sell one-bedroom apartment, bought a new home, and his father left on the street. Retired slept, where necessary, and in the morning and sit on a bus all day ride through the city to escape the cold. The food bought at the last stop, and all their belongings, including orders and medals hung his jacket, carried with him.
Once Chalov Gregory came to ask for help to the district administration of the Sverdlovsk district of Bishkek, where he worked as a lawyer Kubat Muradylov. "Find out what the situation turned out to be my grandfather, I brought it home to feed. Sam went to petition the chain of command, to give us something to help veterans. I come back, and his wife in tears, said to me in Kyrgyz: "Let him live with us." Gregory Gavrilovic suddenly comes alive: "Men macula!" ("I agree! & Quot;) It turned out that he is fluent in Kyrgyz language & quot ;, - recalls Muradylov.

For veteran family handed over their private home, where the convenience of being on the street and moved to a safe place. Grigory Gavrilovich a separate room on the sunny side with a window and a TV.

"I'm half of Europe was held in the Great Patriotic War, liberated Kiev, Hungary, Austria, Romania, Poland. Then he fought the Japanese. After the victory he worked in the police - the district inspector of juvenile. And in old age he was not needed own son.

Thank Kubat and Gulzhan they people a huge heart. On such care can only dream of. I do not know what would have happened to me, if they do not! ", - Says Gregory Chalov.

Kubat Muradylov said: "Grandpa became our family, we all love him, and my grandson, all the souls in it worships. The old man and the child hours of play with them fun and interesting. Despite the turmoil of life, the character of Gregory Gavrilovic soft. I do not remember that we ever quarreled or disputed. But it is always interesting to talk to - about the war, the news, the problems ยป.

Son Gregory Gavrilovic once visited him - to demand money from the veterans' pensions. Having been refused, he cursed and walked away. But Gregory Chalov happy to share the pension with a "foster" family, if not enough money for food. "Because of me, they moved into an apartment and rent it expensive. Pay it - you have to save on food. And toil. We have living conditions somehow correct. But we ask Kubat do not know how - a shame, "- says the veteran.

Muradylovy do not lose heart and say that never regretted that sheltered the pensioner, who became a member of the family. They began to come more often to visit friends and acquaintances, not forgetting to grab goodies for the old man. Recently Muradylovy bought Grigory Gavrilovich mobile phone - to remain connected while on walks.

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting