Forty-year anniversary

In 2013, 40 years a number of well-known Soviet films. Even in those years, they were able to stand out against the background of the Soviet cinema. Today, you will see several frames of the masterpieces of Soviet cinema and a little copyright considerations. At first I just wanted to put pictures of the best films to remind them and say - here, look: if a year removed more good pictures than it is now five years, for example.
Then he thought - and why? The point is not that, as they say in the comments to such posts, "these actors and directors are no more." Take the literature - writers somehow remained! Yes Colour Options all become much more, but also full of good writers. Offhand - though on a shelf - Pelevin, Alexei Ivanov, Olga Slavnikova Gloria Mu, but Akunin finally!
There are of course in Russian cinema is something not quite bad, and good to eat, but small compared with the time.

Let's start with the children's movie - then it was the task of the state - the kids explain what is good and what is bad, so that they were interested.
Adventure film "Dirk»

Fiction "Moscow - Cassiopeia»

I still remember the song by heart from this movie

Cartoons of the Year - The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, two issues Just you wait !, Burenka of Maslenkin, The Nutcracker, in the wake of Bremen Town Musicians, and many more.

Done with children - go to adults.
Adventure? Please - "Sannikov Land»

Dahl, Dvorzhetsky and Vitsin, gorgeous and funny.

Comedy?
"Ivan Vasilyevich Changes Occupation»

Again, good songs in the film.

"This fun planet" - Christmas comedy and music.
Songs are not just a lot, but a lot.

Now the songs of the films we have time to hear before fmlm out, and then it was impossible.

I apologize for the delay - the network podvela.Tut dwell a little longer - the national cinema. The most powerful, of course the studio were Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Good movie filmed Baltic states, Armenia and Azerbaijan. Cinema Central Asia was the weaker of course, but sometimes too pleased.
It is a special thing - "gruziya film." From the ratio of the number of tapes shot - the number of prizes and awards received at film festivals for them - better than they probably were not.
The film is 73 years old "Ringtones the Vera Quarter" with Sophiko Chiaureli and Vakhtang Kikabidze.

A Georgian shorts! This is a very special movie. I envy those who will watch them for the first time. Then they were shown on TV more often on holidays, and they themselves were like prazdnik.Kogda preparing the post, I decided to ask, how Georgians themselves explain the success of his movie then compared with the current. But it turns out a lot of talented Georgians turned then to the movies. Randomness is so ... Well, well.
Still frame from the "Melody", a pity that in 73 short films are not shot, but it would be laid out.

Further - a drama. "Kalina Krasnaya" Someone doubts that a great movie?

The film about the war in '73 - "go to fight some old men." In my opinion one of the five best military accurately included.

"Big change". Clever propaganda evening education. When I watched it, it would be desirable to move from a normal school in the evening

And, again, good songs.

Kramarov already managed to star in three films.

Well, the main show of the year and the years surrounding - "Seventeen Moments of Spring»

All the last frame.

--img24--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting