Funny story

In the summer of last year, it just so happens - put his father in the hospital. Urgently needed drugs missing. Mid-July heat. I literally ran down the sidewalk in the direction of the pharmacy. Past the road darts machine. Suddenly, out of one of the cars from under the most out of the wheel that flew onto the pavement. I was 30 meters away from this place. Seeing this, instinctively I thought - a bottle of beer or a glass. It was a fleeting thought. I am in a hurry. Ahead of me were people. It were people. I ran to the place where the sidewalk lay "off from under the wheels of a glass" and go over it. The second leg is simply hung in the air. Hardly keep his balance, I stopped and looked at his feet. On the sidewalk was a small red lump. He slightly legs twitched and whimpered softly. And people walked past. All in their affairs and concerns. Crosses and walked. Mothers with children, men with folders, students ... Nobody cared about this lump.
 - "Come on," - I said to myself, run.
 - You have the reason you have no time. Pretend not to notice. As everybody. It is necessary to you?
But did not think of this heresy, swore himself mentally for this, I bent down and picked up the puppy. It easily fits in the palm. Almost breathless. Eyes closed, quiet squeak of pain. Alive.
She wrapped it in a handkerchief pressed to her and ran on.
Ran home, put the puppy daughters. What affection I saw in their eyes. They just twittered over the puppy. I briefly told what had happened and ran to the pharmacy. In the hectic events of the day remembered about this doggie. I was not sure - whether the baby is alive.
In the evening he returned, tired, home. ... And to my great surprise and delight, I met a red ball, tyavkaya and wagging his tail. The hind legs are still poorly obey him. It is not clear - it is still small and the consequences "flight" from the road. Above all, he was alive.
Ros this "friend" quickly. In the eyes. Girls called it Timka. Oh, and I had suffered from this pest. That wire sgryzёt, the sneaker ruffle. That book will break, and so on. How not to - will not follow. Scolded him, but he hides his eyes, covered his paw and shakes his head. So funny it did.
So little by little, and live. Timka and a half years, and crazy ... I antistatic recently chewed off by car. And he knows the same bitch that is to blame. He saw me and Shasta by a car.
The kid that he had had to take. But the guy that should be raised. So runs the yard with three "brothers" in distress, at the time brought by home "from the world." Fun live amicably!
*** People! Do not be indifferent! Do not pass by someone else's misfortune!

In the evening, after the "flight" of the way.

About a week later.

We have 2 months. The "Day of jam».

Passport photo! :) Autumn 2013. Timka 1.5 years.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting