Of the princes in the mud

How often I envied the earlier children of famous parents. They have, I reasoned, has it all: money, communications, popularity, realizes itself as the heart desires. Later I realized that this "advance" rather corrupt stellar baby (a series of well-worn examples, I think, is floated in front of your eyes). The hero of my post just out of the "happy" list: bohemian parents, early recognition, high expectations, and as a logical continuation, wild life, drugs, scandalous Chronicle, the reputation of an outsider, and the bottom of the quarry.

Few in such circumstances find the strength and determination to radically change the situation, lifestyle and return to the ranks of the first. Robert Downey Junior was able to overcome his addiction, to prove that he - a brilliant actor and re-enter the world of big movies.

When Robert was 8 years old, his famous father for the first time the director gave him to try drugs, so all the charm of an adult life star actor tried long before adulthood.

Robert handed high expectations, a child acting in films of his father. In 1992, for the main role in the film "Chaplin" was nominated for "Oscar».

Despite the bright prospects, Robert gave himself up to the power of passion: partying, drinking, fights, drugs, his name is constantly flashed banner headlines in the papers.

Seven years Downey met with Sarah Jessica Parker, but the novel does not end there. In my opinion, this situation can be described in the phrase "Fight Club", "You know, we met at a very strange time in my life.»

One day, the police stopped a car driven by a deranged Downey, and completely naked! I imagine this picture ...

With drinking buddies. :)

Drinking companions are not bad, agree? :)

The turning point in the life of an actor was a meeting with producer Susan Levin on the set pattern "Gothic." It is this woman who became his wife later Downey helped the actor to engage with the drinking and drugs, return to serious film projects, to begin to live again!

With the advent of Susan, who in Hollywood is called "a miracle had saved Downey Jr.," Robert's career began to gain impressive momentum.

The first big success was the "Iron Man", and behind him - "Sherlock Holmes" Guy Ritchie.

It was after "Sherlock," I have paid close attention to the charismatic intellectual actor Downey Jr..

With Dzhudikom.

Here and rewards were immediate: for the role of Robert Holmes received the "Golden Globe».

Robert is the son Indio from his first marriage (alas, it was not Sarah Jessica), which is now estimated Daddy prepares breakfast and takes in school. Just tears of emotion appear.

Synulya grown.

Life is getting better!

Well, the experience at everyone, will not write phrases about pereosoznanie zamylennye and reset priorities. Let me just say that it is pleasant, when the well-known actor to feel not only the blind love for beautiful eyes, but also a real human respect: Robert Downey deserves it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting