Piggy

Such a funny word that I have been associated somehow with pigs should not mislead you. In fact ruffles - the key to femininity for each girl. Create a romantic image is very easy, if you have a wardrobe there is anything wavy, air, magnificent. Suffice dresses or blouses with ruffles or flounces - and you're a sophisticated lady. And with the help of frills, you can create an absolute retro style, and can be diluted with their trendy leggings, and get touch of romance. Fashion for ruffles returned to celebrities, because every woman wants to spend at least sometimes refined lady and not zealous feminist.

Beyonce

Very glamorous image Beyonce. She did the right thing, not to overdo it - combined lush ruffles blouse with stylish trousers.

Salma Hayek

As if he descended from paintings by the court artist. Stunning earrings, stunning Victorian blouse.

Lucy Liu

I especially like the way Lucy boldly combined delicate white silk and ruffles with a leather strap. Suddenly, a daring combination was a success.

Kate Beckinsale

It is like a bouquet of roses. In the best sense of the word - a very gentle and romantic. The best example of how ruffles make you sexy princess.

Charlize Theron

Shuttlecocks - romance. Purple color - bright seductiveness. I think I already wrote that in my opinion, Charlize surprising that wearing the most extravagant and unusual dress, which looks very organic.

Jada Pinkett Smith

Vintage top from Dior, vintage belt and pencil skirt complement each other well. Well, the perfect combination of black and white - the easiest and most reliable way of combining things.

Victoria Beckham

It surprises me. Firstly, I do not understand what happened to her feet, because with flared jeans to the floor it looks like a creepy robot on stilts. And secondly, a good mix of modern and classic - jeans and ruffles.

Eva Longoria

Very beautiful dress chosen Eve. Muted colors and an abundance of frills do not even Eve princess and queen.

Kate Hudson

The bold bright color shades black Kate lightly on top. The dress with flounces on one shoulder - is a good choice for movie premieres.

Rihanna

If she followed the example of Beyonce and ruffles combined with leggings, it would be good. But there was something strange: politseskaya cap, leather pants and patent leather boots is clearly a series of role-playing games for adults. If you want to be daring and sexy, why wear a top with ruffles?

Natalie Portman

Dress by Givenchy - the dream of any girl. By the way, it seems to me that any bold bride could well come out in a dress marriage. Here you and romance, then you and unusual idea.

Cate Blanchett

She looks like a goddess in this chic dress. The best choice for the Cannes Film Festival, Kate.

Brooke Shields

The severity of this dress is balanced by ruches on her blouse. It is interesting business woman.

Photo: mylifetime.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting