Memory Murphy

Talk about it, "Miracle", "smile", "Ray of Sunshine".

She was blonde and a brunette, wore long hair and short, laughed and cried. Hides higher education, because among her fans to learn was uncool. Game crazy and prostitutes. And smile, smile, smile ... The smile was her style, her personality, her all - she was smiling.

The funny thing is that she devoted herself - but not movies, not, and life. And she died young.

Upon learning of the death of Brittany Ashton Kutcher he wrote on his blog: "Today the world lost a ray of light. My deepest condolences to the family of Brittany, her husband and her amazing mother Sharon ... see you on the other side, kid. " The magazine «People» quotes the words of actress Jessica Simpson: "Brittany Murphy was like a ray of sunshine, and her smile was just contagious».

The world has lost a beam of sunlight - so wrote.

I first saw her in "8 Mile." I was fascinated. When he learned of her death, she was surprised and very disappointed. As well? All this time I wanted to write - "What a pity. How terribly sorry. How much time allotted to us on this earth. RIP ».

"8 Mile" - is still one of my favorite movies. Brittany - one of the most beloved artists. No stars - actresses. She was like a friend. Not just for me - but for all her fans, who have to learn uncool - but one who studied was cool. As in "8 Mile»:

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip? ..

I remember Brittany Murphy. Thank God, she was in the world. On the other side I'll see you ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting