Talents around

Talented person is talented in everything! Driving it into my head this simple truth, the star took up the pen. To share with the faithful fans of the secrets of success, to talk about the hard life, even for something ... How many celebrities have written and why, try to understand.

Justin Bieber
"First Steps to Eternity: My Story»

First steps to eternity! AAA! Well, who laid her head in this sweet boy such ideas?

Madonna
«Sex»

The book was published in 1992. The title speaks for itself. Shocking, sex, outrageous.

"The English Roses»

Madonna wrote this book in 2003. In total she has published five books for children. This - the first. A touching and sweet. Time passes, priorities change.

Victoria Beckham
"Another half an inch: Hair, Heels and Everything in Between»

I do not know what's inside. But the cover of Glamour!

Nicole Richie
"Priceless»

However, the novel. About the hard fate of women. That is, we need to understand the plot.

Kardashian Sisters
"Private»

Kardashian sisters decided to entrust us with their secrets. Thank you, very much appreciate your revelation. We appreciate unbelievable.

Tyra Banks
"Inside and outside»

Contents of the book about this: I I I I I I I I you

Jennifer Love Hewitt
"When I shot Cupid»

There is still the subtitle is: Hi, I'm Jennifer Love Hewitt. And I sat down on love.

Whoopi Goldberg
"The book of good manners by Whoopi»

Well, Americans love about this book is to joke that it should have included a couple of tips on how to properly respond to racial prejudice. My fi you, let's not stick to stereotypes.

Kim Ketrol
"Being a girl»

This book is worth buying for mothers who want their daughter got a couple of sex tips from Samantha Jones.

Jessica Simpson
"Do as I do: dream wedding»

Tip about the wedding of Jessica Simpson? Muahahaha!

Bush
"The Moment of Truth»

Memoirs. Now just write the memoirs of Bush.

Barack Obama
"Letter to my daughters»

It is generally normal that Bush wrote a memoir, Obama and fairy tales?

And finally, the most chic: raskrasochka!

Photo: shine.yahoo.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting