Star went out, but shining.

This photo can be endlessly are risen. No, not the one you see now in front of him, and that I hid under the cut, so you zalyubopytnichali and opened a post (that I have such a tricky). It depicts a woman who is sitting on the couch. Next to her, a fan and a box appears with books. It has a rich head of hair and a haughty expression. She is short and wide dress. A woman is sitting very freely, stretched out, arms outstretched and legs crossed. These legs (and what they okryvat) and represent the face of Russian music. To know something about this stage - nothing more is necessary, look at those legs and understand all !!!

But, in fact, the desired picture.

Comment I did not anymore. Much more interesting to remember the past, when everything was still not running, and even cute, beautiful and romantic. That's how it started.

This is one of the first shots of Alla Pugacheva. Here she is literally their first record. Year seems, 73.

This is the moment when it turned out that ugly girls "creative" family is quite decent, clean and beautiful voice, even have some acting skills. She sang two very good romantic ballads to the verses of Tsvetaeva and quickly took all the royal place, has got a shapeless flowing robes, self-confidence and manners divas. Chin appeared she had in '75, and to the 78 it can be clearly seen on the recordings (on pictures yet, carefully retouched photos).

By the way, the style Pugacheva during this time not in the least changed. All the same flowing robes, a lot of classic hair and makeup. Here such, if you're interested:

And it is all sorts of archival footage. From weddings to the present day. I do not change.

And - modernity.

Well what can I say. Remember the photo with which it all began? Here it is, the pride and the highest achievement of Russian pop. Star went out, but shining: have nothing of that charisma and romance that was in the beginning, but the project does not end, the dynasty continues on and on. Yes?

Tags

See also

New and interesting