12 honest facts about the provincial capital

The site publishes a compilation composed wearer LiveJournal, which happened a lot to work with provincial - in the worst sense of the word. Selection ambiguous but interesting. Word avtoru.Rabotala I one time in the office, where there were many provincials - the Urals, Siberia and the Far East. Just make a reservation - nothing against the people of the provinces I have! Many of my friends - from the provinces. This is good and honest people.

Returning to those of their observations. The young ladies were different: a well-educated and middle, and not very nice, but they are united by two things: overbearing and bad taste. America will not open, saying that the girl, born and living in big cities, lazy and slowly his "come in large numbers" girlfriends. The reason is simple: in order to survive, you have to be fast. Mom's not around. The persistently have a definite plus - provincial tend to do better. Now cons.

There are signs that these young ladies are recognized even from the back in the crowd, and quite accurately - after two minutes of conversation. How?

1. Heels at any time of the day or night. No matter what beautiful and tripping is not obtained. One of my colleague month (!) Was depressed because she could not afford to buy your favorite Louboutin. She showed me a picture of her dreams ... Ankle flashy leopard at an incredible block in the style of Lady Gaga. "They are impossible to walk? Perhaps, yes. Moreover, I have no car ... So what? I would change one's shoes at the entrance to the restaurant, "- explained to me the light.

2. The excessive emphasis on lo * sualnosti. Lipstick - red hair - blond, nails - predatory, neck - deep, if the skirt - the Mini. And incredibly bright make-up. Link to pink flowers and sequins.

3. too - the race for the fashion trends, brands and trends. For lack of funds, Dior, Chanel Etro purchased a Chinese copies. Link to the hype, and then - buy lipstick in TSUM with the sole purpose - to get brand orange paper bag, a signal that it can not afford to buy the most expensive store in the country. Then the bag is worn everywhere.
On this occasion - the labels on the clothes never cut off.

4. Link to tuning appearance. At 21, hatching plans for a new bust and lips.

5. free time spent exclusively in fashionable clubs and bars, presentations and «after party» cultural events. SELF (always with a glass in hand) are laid out in a social network.

6. work - only in the offices of fashionable type of television, glossy magazines and expensive clubs. There, where there are rich men. If it is impossible to break, start dating in the circles ...

7. If you are spent on teacher of speech, only to get rid of talk, but not to improve the speech as a whole.

8. On the men look predatory and appreciatively. Oh, these views! They - the future scanners. Second, and she understands everything about it: the size of the salary and honesty, generosity and the level of general potentiality. Provincial would not convince the general's are those who marries Lieutenant. "All at once" - that's her motto. Let the stupid and drinking, most importantly - secured.

9. often lack moral standards, when married, and dishonest - not a taboo.

10. The striking force desire to get married. It is desirable for an oligarch.

11. short memory on his own biography. Rare provincial proudly tells new acquaintances that came from Kukuyev Magadan region. Although so cute (and worthy), when talking about his homeland with a gentle tone.

12. Unexplained confidence in his own irresistibility.

What I'm talking about all this? In addition, if there is no provincial say all of the above, then it will be impossible to calculate. Most just want it? Not differ from the capital? Sadly, that identity is not held in high esteem, that many hesitate origin, instead of the developing brain, organize race for men, being able to provide a comfortable existence.

But please do not say that among the provincials there are girls with high IQ, excellent taste and a contempt for the glamor. Of course there is! But I'm not talking about them.

via alla-pj.livejournal.com/45064.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting