Ode to hate

Although I respect the titanic task of celebrities on the organization of our leisure time, but some of them cause such a passionate desire to run into the screen with something heavy in their appearance that there is no way to hold back. However, I watch out technique and better Skoromniy here will put their anti-hits celebrities.

10. Monica Bellucci

Frankly, already fed up with great one and the same expression on his face, which she has appeared in "Malena", so since then, and has not left. I think more and more that this is not a "mysterious person Italian Madonna", but simply a result of Botox. Smiling little (read - "The Curious Case"), do not frown forehead ("serenity"), hold your head high, so as not to form a second chin ("majesty"). In general, nothing but the cult of his appearance, I do not see.

9. Harrison Ford

How young we were, truly loved ... Indiana our Jones, Han Solo, yes, even a cameo appearance in "Apocalypse Now" ... But today's Indiana Jones puzzling and loathing - Oh, mister, you have grandchildren to nurse rather than jumping goat at gully .

8. Dmitry Kharatyan

That's how bad start with the role of the young so green in the "Green Van". The image of a proud chick-Eaglet then to old age does not corrode. And "Midshipmen" and does have the greatest misfortune for him - had fallen glory, apparently beaten off any desire to improve acting skills. Frankly, we have little of the Soviet school of actors who have played so badly.

7. Cate Blanchett

According to some misunderstanding pale mole Kate played one of the two greatest beauties of "Lord of the Rings" - the queen Galadriel ?! Because of these outstanding actors? Yes, what data need to be wise to smile through the fog and majestically silent? To do this would fit perfectly any Heidi Klum.

6. Christina Aguilera

Once we were happy that there was a pop scene singer with a powerful voice. Now, with highly technical sound familiar whine want to jerk to a pharmacy to buy earplugs. Getting tired, just tired. Well, three layers of makeup paint only from a distance of twenty meters, and the photographer will be selected as soon as the closer - the trouble is, the mask of Tutankhamen.

5. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Even go into detail I do not want, they are not worth it. You tell me one thing: they are specifically doing this duck face or have a stretched-flattened mouth? Oh, and one more question: how to handle them and the paparazzi shots journalists distinguish these girls? I think we shamelessly inflated! In addition, they also humped, in my opinion.

4. Anastasia

Naked, stupid, massive woman. Scary eyebrows monstrous plastic Pruszcz snobbery anywhere - well, as we are of jazz, I mean, I'm sorry, from the ballet. Dismissal due to incompetent quickly forgotten, it is still widely believed ballerina Volochkova. You know, some women's forums there are whole groups of interest - "hating Anastasia." Seriously.

3. Madonna

Yes, I know, I threaten holy, and so on - but I've never been impressed by this voiceless girl diligently shocking Puritan America, or rather its inhabitants. Now, of course, she is not a girl, and annoying in a different - terrible ropes of muscles in his arms, running across the stage in his underwear (well not look like it for twenty, no matter how hard you try - is ridiculous to try to prove that you are young and beautiful, sitting on the splits ). Hand on heart, she was no different from the usual pop singers, except for length of service and old "Service in Battle". And, of course, a budget that invests in his show - but I'm sorry, I do not go to listen to the money.

2. Tom Cruise

Here I am not alone, I'm sure. This walking advertisement itself is already annoying every other person on the planet - and the remaining half of his loves, this can not be denied. Frankly, each year in his smile less and less from the "nice guy" and more of a madman.

1. Alla Pugacheva

This terrible octopus our platform, and to overthrow the ascending star - a talentless other hamovatogo and impudent, long-lost voice and a sense of decency, our media have to be called "extraordinary, charming woman." Those who remember how she sang crystal-clear voice on poems by Mandelstam and Pasternak, is doubly sick to listen, as it rattles and squeaks any "Madame Broshkina."

Photos from open sources

Tags

See also

New and interesting