Was there a romance?

The marriage bond, whirlwind romance, fleeting affair - often stellar life simply is overrun with these "forms" of relations. Well, they are the creative nature and can not afford to anyone and as many start a relationship. Although sometimes the choice of partner is still surprised sometimes even shocking. In preparing this post, I personally have a couple of times she was shocked)

So, I imagine you heed unexpected 15 pairs. Conventionally, I divided them into three levels of "complexity of relations»:

- An affair or "rumors have been denied, and no one»
- A whirlwind romance
- The marriage (or civil official)

Well get down? ;)

15. Uma Thurman and Richard Gere - old friends in their words, and yet according to the tabloid lovers.

Probably served as a breeding ground for rumors phrase that Richard Gere said to the blonde beauty: "She is so clever that even scary, when you talk to her. Firstly, afraid blinded by some magic beauty, secondly, stunned by her erudition ».

14. Julia Roberts and Matthew Perry

Having played in an episode of "Friends" a few juicy scenes with Matthew, Julia decided to "continue" in real life. I was in this hard to believe, but the tabloids insist)

13. Christina Aguilera and Enrique Iglesias have worked together in 2000, and is rumored to ... well, you know)

12. Jude Law and Natalie Portman - they met while shooting the "Cold Mountain", and in the process of filming the movie "Closer" (2004) there were rumors ...

11. Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes - Romeo and Juliet of 1996 and attributed to an official affair

10. Madonna and Dennis Rodman

Shock the audience - their strong point. Apparently at that and agreed.

9. Heather Locklear and Tom Cruise met in the early '80s

8. A more tender age of 20 years, Tom Cruise was in a romantic relationship with Cher

Yes, they are now each other warm feelings)

7. Roman youth - Brad Pitt and Christina Applegate

6. Again, Brad Pitt, but with Juliette Lewis

5. Scarlett Johansson and Jared Leto - 2004/2005 met. Rumor has it that they have once again something "afoot»

4. Dzhenyueri Jones and Ashton Kutcher

Their romance lasted for 3 years, but total Jen said that Ashton for her and did not become a strong man's shoulder.

3. Diane Keaton and Keanu Reeves

Not that it was something serious, but the tabloids, as they say, were on the ears)

2. Justin Timberlake and Fergie

At the time of the novel Justin was 16, and Fergie - 23.

Today, they are good friends.

1. Madonna and Vanilla Ice

Their romance lasted for 8 months. During this period, the frame has made its "contribution" to the scandalous book photo Madonna «Sex_book»

0 Cara Jessica Parker and Robert Downey Jr. been together for 7 years (1984-1991)

And for dessert - Elton John and his first wife Rinat Blauel

We have been married for 4 years (1984/1988). But as we know, anything they could get.

You, Sir Elton, on the right - the first place!)

Tags

See also

New and interesting