Dr. Yang

Dr. Yang in a blog post interesting comments on the attitude of the actor Alec Baldwin for plastic surgery, and in between times dramatically expresses his opinion to his actions in relation to her daughter ...

Well, first things first.

Alec Baldwin speaks openly about his attitude to the artificial intervention in the creation of the parents, and Dr. Yang commented it in his blog:

"I have a terrific ass, so to speak - said the actor edition of Entertainment Weekly. - It's part of my body that does not need surgery ».

However, when Baldwin needed to expose his fifth point in the film, he used the help of a backup, and said that he did not exclude the possibility of cosmetic surgery.

"I'm not saying I would not do plastic. Even more, I intend to do it - says Baldwin. - Yes, most likely I will. Let's just say I would not rule it because ... You do not think that I wake up every morning and think, what I would look like-what so-and-so? I just do not let it bother me ».

All the brothers Baldwin family (except for Bill, who I have not seen for a long time), look very shabby in the last few years.

Stephen Baldwin

Daniel Baldwin

William Baldwin

I will never forget how Alec a few years ago named his daughter "stupid little pig." I myself have a little daughter, and I can not imagine that anyone could say such a thing. In general, I think Alec Baldwin rough and uncouth idiot ... although his films are very good. »

About the story of the daughter of name calling I would like to talk a little bit more, to pay tribute to the actor. It was a personal call that accidentally leaked to the media and became public. When Alec heard his voice talking about his daughter's unflattering words, he was shocked more than anyone else and apologized and regret over the incident.

However, these excuses do not make a great father Alec.

In February 2010, Alec Baldwin was hospitalized after a suicide attempt, he blackmailed his 14-year-old daughter Ayrlend. The cause of the scandal, of course, is not known, but the actor blames his ex-wife Kim Basinger, so that the girl apparently was the only victim of unbalanced father.

After Alec released from the hospital, he became a target for the paparazzi.

Despite everything, Alec Baldwin considers himself not only a great father, but also a writer, which he joined together in the creation of its print, the guide for parents "Path through fatherhood and divorce».

Well, he is also optimistic!

Tags

See also

New and interesting