Dresses made of paper

For the exhibition in Belgium, the Brazilian fashion and designer Jim Nakao has created an amazing collection of paper dresses. In the collection it took more than 700 hours and about one ton of paper. After showing the model themselves stripped themselves of these dresses, which were later burned to remind people that fashion
"A period, not the final».
58d1577b50.jpg

The collection is called «A costura do invisivel», which translates as "Embroidering invisible." The audience was a little shocked, but the author remained calm and said his creation:
All of my work, for example, "Embroidering invisible" to play with the audience. Lightness is needed to move away from reality, a secret can connect imagination and see all the other hand - less realistic ».
27a3ed6dd4.jpg

I liked this dress, especially the lower part - it's very beautiful, these embossed patterns on paper

59bfcc2feb.jpg

9696a38bec.jpg

Personally, I did not come to like this style, which has been sustained and held a photo shoot showing. Somehow it confuses me make models and say "hats" that I have been associated with Lego and egg shells simultaneously.

c2e3206eb2.jpg

This outfit I somehow not caught, it seems too primitive

680d6197ee.jpg

6034110eb5.jpg

cc9325f02b.jpg

50044e59c4.jpg

c77c618a54.jpg

As represented, how much work he put into it to create these dresses, as much goose bumps begin to run)

42b09f64dd.jpg

1c92aaa2ce.jpg

For some reason, the first association that came to mind when I saw this dress, it was not lace, and a snowflake. But still, it is very delicate and fragile happened

abfec9a3e7.jpg

86abfa763b.jpg

60eb7e333c.jpg

a14ef73d32.jpg

ecdad971d6.jpg

This dress like the most) probably because it looks very natural - as if it is not made from paper and sewn from material which flows gracefully and falls)

fbdec73bd1.jpg

As I said, at the end of the show models themselves tore off their clothes. Only I can not understand, like a designer hand moved, or rather thought this came to mind - destroy the dress - because they spent so much precious time and effort as you can afford to destroy the fruits of this labor?

f2e0527320.jpg

b0b10ead34.jpg

2859c93b6d.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting