Space Prince

Surely, it would not be an exaggeration to call Nikita Dzhigurda most odious person of Russian show business. Many consider him crazy, because to read the obscene poems live, to demonstrate their manhood in public, and to show the entire country as your wife gives birth, a normal person could hardly. Others believe Dzhigurda genius and admired the fact that he lives without any framework. Personally, I think that Dzhigurda and like him make this world more fun. The actor (who, incidentally, an actor, a poet and dancer, and a bard, and director) immodestly calls himself Prince of space.

In my opinion, the most outrageous antics Dzhigurda here are some:

Monadic poetry. There were TV presenter told Nikita Grebenshchikov and scattered Blog at light speed. Achtung: profanity in large numbers.

Such poetry, according to the prince of space, is true, because it is in verse tells of the love of body, which gives rise to a new life.

Growl. Voice Dzhigurda not be confused with anything else, because the actor did growl their "chip".
Again Achtung. Here Dzhigurda congratulates Russia on New Year.

"The last Hero". Dzhigurda scored on this reality show that with the scandal left in the first week. Cosmic Prince did not fit the spartan conditions of the island.

Marina Anissina. The famous figure skater succumbed fluids Space Prince and rushed headlong into the maelstrom of love. But love is love, and it is necessary to shock the audience constantly, otherwise forget. Dzhigurda decided on something that was not done in Russia, perhaps, no one - posted a video delivery Anisina Internet. The sacred sacrament, e-my ...
Comments Dzhigurda - burn!

Sex. In fact, the entire PR campaign around the space the Prince is built on the fact that below the belt. Artit right and left, shouting that he was proud of his phallus. Enjoying himself - another show. Another clip from our hero, where they do Anisina children.

Niu. As already mentioned, Dzhigurda proud of his phallus, so it shows at every opportunity.

In late 1993, our hero starred in the erotic comedy "Superman reluctant mutant or EroticĀ»

Vysotsky. Dzhigurda compares himself to the great Soviet bard partially copying his style of performance. That's what I would have nailed it. Vysotsky - our everything!

Tags

See also

New and interesting