The taxi driver from Baku sheltered at the Russian boy

A resident of the village Patamdart Sabail district of Baku Natig Askerov - father of three trades in private carrying. More than a month ago, he sheltered in his neighbor's 12-year-old boy Nikita Talubeeva. Our reporter visited the home Asgarov spoke with Nikita.

On the way Natick Askerov told a little about the conditions in which he lived previously Nikita.

"Mother threw Nikita when he was less than two months. The child's father died eight years ago. A child brought up grandparents. December 20 grandfather Nikita died. The last years of his life he was ill, bedridden, heavily suffered. He was a good man. Family Nikita stricken. Santa getting higher pension because previously worked for an oil company. But the boy's grandmother to abuse alcohol. She already saw is not drying out, and after the death of her husband and completely switched to the clock. But it is not passed after the death of his grandfather, and 10 days as Nikita's grandmother died.

Nikita alone, the relatives did not want to take him. He abandons it, even my grandfather's brother. The child came to my daughter Gulnaz and said: "Ask my father, so he adopted me. I do not want to be taken to an orphanage. " I agreed, as I can not refuse him. Where feed six, and seven to feed, "- said the taxi driver.

According to Askerov, came the executive (IV) of Sabail district, local municipality, brought food for him. The neighbors also did not remain on the sidelines, wanted to help the family of Askerov products, but the head of the family refused their help. He said that he will feed the household.

"I do not separate Nikita from their children, take him with me to visit. The other day we were guests at the wedding of relatives. It is inseparable from my 15 year old son Murad. I have grown children, the youngest Murad. They are very friendly, even my clothes. Yesterday went to the barber, brought himself up. Nikita before coming to us was so dirty, because all the time there was on the street, talked to homeless children. Now he bathes regularly. He likes this life. He even said to me: "Uncle Natick, like this live well '" - Askerov said.

The house next door to Nikita Askerov. Now no one lives there. N.Askerov daily sends the child to look after the house, if that is not lost.

The school Nikita walks. The boy regularly attended school number 162 only up to the 3 rd class. After I started to run, at first rarely, and then more and more. In 6th grade boy walked only three days. All the time he spent on the street, smoking, sniffing glue, lighter gas, seen in criminal facts, but as a minor, criminal responsibility was not involved. Now Askerov want to send Nikita school. For this he bought everything - backpack, stationery, shape. Helped good people.

Deputy Head of BPI Sabail District and Chairman of the Commission on Human Rights and Juvenile Khalid Bayramov thanked the family of Askerov, because they have sheltered the child, but noted that there is a statutory procedure for the establishment of child custody, and therefore all the circumstances of the case are subject to review.

Nikita fluent in Azerbaijani language with Askerov. Spouse N.Askerova boy wants to call her mother. And while he was speaking to her with the word "Bibi." Hostess - a woman loves a strict order in the house and around. Thanks to her, the boy gave up smoking.

However, interest in learning Nikita lost. As he confessed Nikita, he likes to study computer. I must admit that the computer understands the boy is not worse than experts - is the result of sitting for long him.

I wanted to see the house in which he lived Nikita. N.Askerov and Nikita took me there. I was just stunned by the spectacle. It seems that in this house is not cleaned.

It turned out that my grandmother Nikita did not follow the order, cleanliness and hygiene. The woman was occupied only by alcohol. Cigarettes extinguished right in the beer mugs. Overall a terrible smell, the dirt. Of course, in these conditions, nothing good Nikita could not learn, and this is not his fault.

Meanwhile, Khalid Bayramov told a Vesti.Az noted that child is useful to define in Sos Kinder-village within the framework of deinstitutionalization, which has created the best conditions for living of children. One such is a children's playground in Khatai district of Baku. There are 20 houses, each of them 4-8 children.

Nikita psychologist has to work because he is not just a child, but a complex. For 12 years of his life he had seen so much negativity, so much done, as the present difficult.

Now the question Nikita considered in the Ministry of Education and IV of Sabail district.

The Commission is watching Nikita from birth because he grew up in a dysfunctional family. According to Askerov H.Bayramovoy in the house is not the best conditions for Nikita. Accommodation close, even the average wealth will not name. But given the desire of Nikita and the willingness to take his family on welfare, Bayramov proposed Gulnaz Asgarova write an application for the establishment of guardianship. With the same statement the Commission addressed another person willing to take under his wing Nikita. Now the commission will decide where to place the child.

In any case, the real estate Nikita will be under state control until they reach adulthood. There is speculation that the house will be renovated Nikita, to infuse the tenants, and the money for housing will sit on the bank account of the boy, he could use in the future.

In addition, for Nikita will be allocated for social benefits for orphans, which will receive his guardian.

I am glad to care for orphans, whether from the government or individuals. The boy will become a family. It is important to remember that returning unaccompanied child to a normal life, you save the society from a potential criminal. Because life on the street is not good teaching.

R a mella Ibragimhalilova
taken away

vesti.az/news/192537#ad-image-0

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting