The taxi driver did not take money from the elderly lady, because the house to which he took her was well known to the driver, where he often took old people.

The taxi driver opened the door and helped an elderly lady get into the car. She had few things, she sat silently, looking at the house with regret. Obviously for the last time. She finally said she could go and give me an address. The taxi driver knew this place - a home for the elderly. So he asked the woman which route she wanted to take.

They looked at the central square, took a ride near the city park and stood on the embankment for half an hour, watching the sunset. Finally, when we got to the place, the taxi driver walked the lady to the door. The nurses were waiting for her. She turned around and handed him the money, but the taxi driver didn't take it.
- I'm sorry, but you don't owe me anything.
She silently hugged him and went inside.

Life in the home for the elderly does not end. On the contrary, there are almost the most touching stories. In this place, people are more honest than ever. Editorial "Site" I'll tell you some of them.

1. Pyotr Ivanych hardly sits on the bed. It can be called “heavy”, it is not able to eat itself, it can only eat porridge-like food and then little by little. With sadness looks at the “cart of joy”: candy, cupcakes and other sweets. We offer him ice cream and spoon-feed him - that's the only thing that suits him. Suddenly he interrupts and says,
    - You did. To equality.

"New" Semyon Aristarkhovich third day we have. We suggest we go to see a movie tonight. He's waving his hand, saying I didn't see it there. We say it's with everyone on the big screen. He says again, “Why didn’t I see it?” We ask who Semyon Aristarchovich worked for. It turned out that the film mechanic in the cinema for more than thirty years.

Touching stories In the house today "olivier-evening." The old men did everything themselves: boiled, cleaned, mixed. Then they tasted it, gave it to us, laughed and dreamed about what they would do next. Okroshka or dumplings. I'm tired of feeding myself. Then relatives on the phone say that this is not a clinic, we are cooking Olivier! We have two girlfriends. One brisk, hot, burning, so active. The second is gentle, calm, modest. So they got close that the whole background of their lives told each other. And it turned out they had one lover. They met rivals in the later years. They're gone, they don't talk anymore. For how long?

We want to share our warmth with those ahead of us. There will come a time when we will be in these ranks. In the meantime, we invite you to share your touching story in the comments. Old people, they're like children. They have a special approach. And honor, respect and ours. heart.

Touching stories They help us remember that we are human. Before time, everyone is defenseless. Maybe we should use it for something good. Read our article about why the old lady refused help at first, but then thanked the assistants for a long time. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting