The story of the boy who saved the daughter of a rich man from bullies

Life sometimes presents such mysterious surprises that you do not know how to react. On the one hand, it’s good that everything ends well, and on the other hand, it’s strange that such things can happen at all. Decide whether it is fiction or not, in any case, you will have to. But the story of how sister-in-lawWe really want to tell you.

Editorial "Site" He loves such life conflicts. We learned about them from two women on the bus, who were vividly discussing the story. Unfortunately, it is not possible to verify its truth, but we can give some literature. Now decide if it's true or not.

One guy, a student, was once coming home through the park. Although he was fascinated by the contemplation of summer nature and resting people, he still heard a cry for help. Somewhere in the bushes, a girl called for help. Our student was not a timid ten and decided to see what was happening there.

Indeed, in a rather remote corner of the park. three They tried to rob a girl. Since she was not in a hurry to part with her belongings, they began to apply their hands gradually. Of course, that's not good. So he called out the bullies and told them to stop touching the scared girl.

As she looked at her savior, it seemed to our student that her eyes were rounded even more. She shouted to him, "Slavik, don't!" They'll beat you up! This phrase somewhat confused him and gave courage to the three attackers. I think they decided that in front of them common-boyA girl who foolishly decided to defend herself. How did they know that our student had been boxing since childhood?

There was a short skirmish, and the trinity quickly turned on their business. The girl seemed even more astonished: Slavik? How did you do that? I would never have thought... To which the student replied that he was no Slavik, his name was Nikita, and it would be better for them to leave the park before the hooligans came to their senses and decided to take revenge on them.

While Nikita accompanied Daria home, it turned out that he somehow looks like her brother Slavik, because it was for him that Daria initially took Nikita. Even in their clothes. However, according to the girl, Slavik would hardly dare to intercede for her, so Nikita’s act surprised her even more.

They finally arrived at a large mansion. Turns out Daria had father. She wanted to introduce Nikita to him at all costs. And Slavik, too. Nikita considered it superfluous, but the girl could not calm down. “You look like glory like two drops of water!” How can that be? Come on, let Dad look at you, too. They'll be surprised!

They were really surprised. Daria's father, Roman Alekseevich, went further and asked Nikita where and when he was born. Nikita said, and now I think it's time to slap Dad. Apparently, he did not expect such a response. Slavik was surprised: “Listen, Dad, it’s the same day with us Dashka!” And in the same town. I would even believe in mysticism. I think we need to figure it out! Roman Alekseevich agreed with him.

He said he could have asked his wife about everything, but she had been away for years. “So I have to ask your mother, Nikita! Give her address and phone numberI want to call her. Nikita at first did not agree, said that it is not necessary to disturb her, everything is normal, but in the end gave in to persuasion.

Congratulations, you have twins! On the way home, Nikita called her mother and warned her to wait for a call. She reacted strangely, silently hanging up the phone. The guy was surprised and realized that there was a catch. If only he knew what this meeting with Daria could turn out to be. Next day. Roman Alekseevich called him and asked if he could come to their house in an hour. Nikita's mother is already on her way to the capital.

Twenty years ago, two mothers met in a small town. One gave birth to twins, Slava and Nikita, and the other - a girl Daria. Nikita’s mother, in fact Daria’s mother, cried when she learned that she was not a boy, because the despot husband forbade her to return from the hospital with a girl. In turn, the mother of twins really wanted a girl. And these two women went to unprecedented - switch kids!

It is clear that it was not without a bribe, but since Roman Alekseevich was already with the money, it was not a problem. So he got both a boy and a girl, and Tatiana Ivanovna - the desired boy. Fortunately, the babies were visually similar. And if Daria’s fate was relatively happy, then Nikita’s life was not sugar. As a result, Tatiana Ivanovna ran away with him from her evil father.

Is it worth conveying the emotions experienced by all participants in this story? And the regret of the mother for giving her girl, and the surprise of the youth, and the embarrassment of the father. However, Roman Alekseevich was not confused: Tatiana Ivanovna, Nikita, I am glad that you were found! Daria will continue to be my beloved daughter, and now you have to move here with us. Let’s try to be a family if that’s the case! ?

From the editorial office of Ula, but we do not know whether Nikita and Daria were then married, how the relationship between Roman Alekseevich and Tatiana Ivanovna developed and what Slavik felt about this, in whose life, besides his sister, a twin brother appeared. We suggest you think it all up on your own, and who knows, maybe your version will be the continuation of this story.

Sister found brother This is a much better story than the “Wait for Me” program. No one could have suspected that this would happen. Read our article on the relationship between husband’s avarice and wife’s beauty. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting