Photoshoot

One hundred percent sure that all modern Hollywood stars would give everything to play in a film at the "great and terrible" by Alfred Hitchcock, at least in a supporting role. But alas, no reverse. While wondering what would be the history of today Hitchcock invented to scare us.

And yet someone from celebrities lucky a little more - do not let the whole film, but a picture, and I think that no one take. It's so responsible - again unique scene, already included in the golden fund of world cinema. And it must have outstanding talent to please the master, and, of course, demanding movie fans.

Photos based on the movie by Alfred Hitchcock for the March issue of Vanity Fair magazine in 2008, dedicated to Hollywood.

Charlize Theron in a scene from the movie "For murder, dial" M "

My favorite Scarlett Johansson and Javier Bardem in the form of characters, which once brilliantly played my favorite Grace Kelly and James Stewart in a scene from the film "Rear Window".

Naomi Watts portrays Tippi Hedren in Marnie role in the film "Marnie"

Keira Knightley and Jennifer Jason Leigh in the film "Rebecca".

Emile Hirsch and James McAvoy in the film, "Strangers on a Train".

Renee Zellweger is simply not learn. She tried very hard, because before it was Kim Novak. The film "Vertigo".

And Gwyneth Paltrow surprisingly transformed into this scene with Robert Downey Jr.. film "To Catch a Thief".

Jodie Foster portrays Tippi Hedren in the famous scene from the famous film "The Birds".

Frankly, there is not much I'm happy. Still, until Seth Rogan in the famous chase scene "North by Northwest" I ran a great Cary Grant. But who knows, maybe Seth has more time to be as spectacular.

And another famous scene from another famous Hitchcock movie "Psycho". There lucky Marion Cotillard, though about her character and this can not be said.

Casey Affleck, Ben Foster, Julie Christie and others in the film, "Lifeboat".

Of course, frightening footage from the master much more, so it is possible that in the future the same luck to someone else.

Next photo session for me was a bit unexpected. No, there is nothing unusual in the usual sense of the word. This photo shoot in a classic, quiet, even cozy style. The question is how to get here provokatorshu Madonna. Is it her style? Probably.
It is possible that it is another facet in its controversial "polyhedron".

Madonna photoshoot for the magazine "Ladie's Home Journal.

But here everything is simple: the good old and beloved characters from the good old and beloved series, which you know by heart, but still enjoy each scene. Just as this session established the Queen photos by Annie Leibovitz.

May 12, 2008 in London, the premiere of the film "Sex and the City." At the same time saw the light of the new June issue of American Vogue with Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover.

Feature story magazine called Rebel Romance, which tells the story of Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Bige, heroes Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris note.

The shooting took place in the fashion department of Vogue in New York ("The Real Fashion Department», Times Square).

Tags

See also

New and interesting