Picture Story of His Royal Highness Charles, Prince of Wales.
1. Prince Charles was born on November 14, 1948 at the residence of the royal family - in Buckingham Palace. The photograph Queen Elizabeth II holds a prince after baptism, which took place December 15th. During the ceremony the baby was dipped in water taken from the Jordan River.
2. In the picture, Elizabeth, along with her husband Prince Philip and their two children Prince Charles and Princess Anne at the Westminster residence of members of the British royal family, Clarence House in August 1951. Anna at the time was only 1 year.
3. In 1952, Charles' mother became Queen Elizabeth II. In the picture she and the Prince and Countess Edwina Mountbatten arrived at the game of polo in Malta. Later, Charles would be a great polo player.
4. In 1960, Charles discovered another exciting experience - fox hunting, and became a frequent visitor to the equestrian events. In the photo, he passes on the edge of the field at the time of jumping competition in badminton. This event is considered one of the capital in the life of equestrian.
5. In 1965, Prince Charles, Prince Andrew's brother appeared. The photograph of them together with his sister Anna pritsessoy ride on the cards.
6. Prince Charles standing next to a horse during a game of polo in Jamaica in 1966. He played until 1992, when due to the injuries he had to leave the sport. Until 2005, the Prince participated in a charity game.
7. As the heir to the throne, Charles received a lot of titles and ranks, for example, when he was only 9 years of his proclaimed Prince of Wales. In 1968, Charles became a Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, he pictured the ceremony, held at Windsor Castle.
8. When the prince turned 21, it was entrusted with some official duties. In the picture it in August 1968 visited Tilbury Docks in east London, which is under construction.
9. With the advent of the Prince duties, he instantly became the focus of media attention. In the picture he gives an interview to David Frost for the documentary film "The Prince of Wales to."
10. Queen Elizabeth II wearing a crown on the head of Charles during a ceremony in 1969, where he was proclaimed Prince of Wales.
11. In 1970, Charles met Camilla Shand. This acquaintance was not particularly welcome in the royal family and its surroundings. In the picture, Charles and Camilla at the game of polo. Later Shand married Andrew Parker Bowles and Charles married Diana Spencer. Despite this, Camilla and the Prince continued to communicate, and eventually resumed their close relationship.
12. Prince acted as an honorary commander of Welsh Guards and put on a fur quiver in July 1975 during Horse Guards Parade in London.
13. Charles, together with his father Prince Philip at the funeral of his uncle and mentor Earl Louis Mountbatten, who was killed in a suicide attack the Irish Republican Army in 1979.
14. In the summer of 1980 at the Prince Charles fastened relationship with Diana Spencer. In the photo she is right, along with Camilla Parker Bowles, with whom Charles continued to chat. In February 1981, Charles and Diana were married.
15. Charles and Diana pose for photographers after the in 1981 announced their engagement. Judging by the photos, it seems that Charles mentioned his bride, but this is only because he is a notch Diana. In fact, it is a half-inch below the future wife.
16. July 29, 1981 at London's St Paul's Cathedral held a lavish ceremony wedding of Diana and Charles. The ceremony was broadcast on television and saw it about a billion people. The picture prince and princess kiss the newly formed on the balcony of Buckingham Palace. To the right of the pair is the mother of Charles.
17. Diana and Charles spent their honeymoon is not somewhere on the Caribbean, and the royal castle in the Scottish Balmoral. In the picture a couple resting on the banks of the River Dee.
18. The Prince and Princess of Wales surrounded by the press at the entrance to the hospital «St Mary's» a few days after the birth of their first child, William, who was born on June 21, 1982. Charles became the first member of the British royal family, who was present at the birth of their child.
19. Charles and William at Kensington Palace in December 1982. This palace was given to Charles by his mother Queen Elizabeth II. The queen herself lived close to Buckingham Palace.
20. In September 1984, Prince William appeared brother - Prince Harry. Brothers jokingly called the "heir and a spare." In the picture, Charles and Harry walk at a country house in Gloucestershire Highgrove House.
21. A passionate admirer of Charles Polo participate in the games as soon as his time permitted. The picture shows the Prince during the game for the team «Diables Blues» in «Cowdray Park» Sussex in August 1985.
22. Princes Harry and William, along with his parents in a parade in London in August 1995. It was during this period in a pair of Charles and Diana relations were strained. Prince mostly lived in Highgrove and the Princess at Kensington Palace. A year later they divorced.
23. August 31, 1997 Princess Diana died in a car accident that occurred in an underground tunnel under the square Alma in Paris. Also killed her companion, Dodi Al Fayed and the driver of their car. In the picture of Diana's brother, her sons and ex-husband, while the coffin is carried through the streets of London. Approximately 2, 5 billion people watched the broadcast of the funeral of Princess Diana. This event has attracted the largest number of spectators in the history.
24. Prince Charles has been serving at the tomb of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth (which was called the Queen Mother) in London on April 8, 2002. Charles was very close with his grandmother, which differed cheerful character and open opposition to the Germans during the Second World War. She died at the age of 101 years.
25. After the death of Diana and the Queen Mother's former lover Camilla Parker Bowles, Charles settled in the house of the prince in 2003 and became part of the fall in the lenses of cameras. The picture shows a couple of competitions «highland games» in Scotland in August 2004.
26. Before the couple, Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles February 10, 2005 announced their engagement pictures of them never left the covers of newspapers.
27. Since both Charles and Camilla were divorced, they were restricted to the usual wedding ceremony, which took place on April 9, 2009. Once they are officially married, and the union was blessed in the church of St. George at Windsor Castle, where this picture was taken.
28. The official photos from the wedding ceremony of Charles and Camilla were sealed by all family members. From left to right back row: Prince Harry, Prince William, Tom and Laura Parker Bowles. From left to right bottom row: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II and Camilla's father, Major Bruce Shand.
29. Charles in the group picture of the Royal Regiment «Black Watch» after the ceremony of commemorative medals for participation in the military operation January 20, 2010 at Fort George, Scotland. The regiment lost five people during the military operation in Afghanistan, which lasted seven months.
30. Prince Charles March 16, 2010 visited the bison reserve in Poland. In the photo, he waits until the sliding gate open. A visit to this country was part of his three-day tour of the ex Eastern Europe. Unlike his mother, Charles intends to increase the influence of the royal family in the community.