Stars and modesty

Let's look into it ... at the very root, which strongly requires us to radically correct vision of the world and the situation in general. Who among us can boast of modesty? I think most;) But the stars are not up to this course. No, we do not doubt that, and photos of the stolen laptops and accidentally exposed in public places ... yes, it's all completely random ... But sometimes, I wonder ... but not too ?? After all, to be a star, it's a huge responsibility, because you are an example for others ...

Speaking of examples ... let's see how the template coy and clever Kathy Price.

Her first outfit: Krasnenkoe dress in which her ... um ... a bust ... issued even stronger and bust (laughter gloating over).

As you can see from the photos, the star went through a bit in the evening (or it seems to me already), as confirmed by carelessly exposed on the show underwear ... well ... not for us to judge the poor thing ... Look further.

to justify the black dress, I would like to say that I liked it too, but ... this girl knocked stake in 30, would cover the cost of eggs ... Especially because at home she had two children ...

No, we should not cling to Katie, because his neck and Christina Aguilera distinguished. Although it is just possible to understand (who does not want to quickly show the new clothes) ...

Featured on his head and new stars ... no, that's not new ... Ryan seems to have grown up and simply ceased to hesitate ... Well ... show that there is, and the location - the beach ... More - Photos for the male audience.

Lady Gaga ... confine ourselves to it, because above this bar will not jump nobody ... The outrageous, Gaga pereplyunet only reversal of the magazine "Playboy", so that the others have no chance. Probably with a bare backside in public still has not appeared ... Or is it just a case I forgot ... (tell me if you know).

You know what ?! I like Fergie! Well, look what she's cute in that little yellow dress, all shines and glows with joy and delight. It is not that we love to star? Modest, beautiful, yet unreachable ... for the rest of the world. Yes, the star should be exactly as Fergie and here - not the standard, but just an example. No?

Tags

See also

New and interesting