Poisonous combination

Plastic surgeons - people are very specific (and their occupation). Nobody argues that some of them are literally hands of the interesting places are rising and customers all adds ... A woman - a victim of the operation is normal ... but what we say about men in a similar position? Yesterday I only wrote about his beloved Julia Volkova and her blunder, and today I examine a photo stylist Sergey Zvereva and not believe my eyes ... In total, there are a couple of examples for our audience ... will try all means to put their photos in this post.

Here are our favorite hairdresser in daleeekoy youth:

as such it is now ... GGG ... know koments !!!

It is with my son ... I wonder ... will grow or daddy still will not be painted as trans?

Although ... maybe he is a good soul ... and the "Star in shock" - a phrase to cover up the inner beauty and consistency ... well ... I do not know what fears led a normal uncle to do with this! Ha! Do you think it - all? Looking further, but I warn you once ... Jackson ... I did not touch it too expected;)

So, Valery Leontiev. Its rather be called a victim of plastic surgery. Domestic health experts nahimichili to his face, so that some time in a natural way the actor slept with his eyes open.

Barry Manilow, pulled the eyelids and neck, because "once frightened nightmare, hit his head against the wall and broke his nose," ... a beautiful legend, and not bad ... this incident can be attributed to the category of successful ...

Burt Reynolds ... no, it's something like a mummy ...

Paul Stanley .. "Kiss" in shock! how can you people something?

Rupert Everett ... at least he does not hide what he was doing plastic ...

David Gest (former Liza Minnelli). I have a feeling that she left him because of negligence with suspenders ...

Moses ... well, here and so you can see what and how much is done ... uncle something better preserved Lenin in the mausoleum!

Pete Byrne lips ... he probably wanted to emphasize the fact that he is a singer ... tell you straight - came the same! GGG ... It's a pity that he was ... well ... golubenky ... (

Sylvester Stallone ... damn! this man spoiled!

Ah ... But most of all heart aches not at all the previous ... lived ... among the fiercest errors plastic surgeons turned it ... Mickey Rourke ... my favorite actor, the love which never ceased to burn in the heart even when he just disappeared ... that's what they did to him (watch sobbing):

I want to say one thing ... to have a surgeon who did a withered hand ... and for me that Uncle:

no worse than this here:

In general, it is clever ... who said that the charm of appearance? Despite the video, I think that the leading almost went with him ... GGGGG! Umnichka OH!

Tags

See also

New and interesting