1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Do not believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you" - telling the truth.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry" - look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before the wedding.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately. Maybe get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. Without naming names.
11. Do not judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you do not want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?»
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Call mom.
16. Say: "God bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, do not lose the lesson.
18. Remember the three principles: respect yourself; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
19. Do not let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
21. Smile when picking up the phone, answering a call. The caller will hear it in your voice.
22. Marry a man (woman), listen to that you will be pleased. When you get older, their ability to communicate is as important as any other.
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Be open to change, but do not let go of the hands of your values.
25. Remember that silence is sometimes - the best answer.
26. Read more books and watch less TV.
27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll get to enjoy it.
28. Believe in God but lock your car. (Trust in God, and those who help themselves).
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important! Do whatever you can to create a tranquil, harmonious home.
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Do not bring up the past.
31. Read between the lines.
32. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray. In this - the immeasurable power.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
36. Do not meddle in the affairs of others.
37. Do not trust the men and women who do not close their eyes when you kiss.
38. Once a year, go someplace you've never been.
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
40. Remember that not getting what you want - it is sometimes a stroke of luck.
41. Learn the rules, and some - break.
42. Remember that the best relationship when you love each other, but even better - when you need each other.
43. Judge your success by what you had to sacrifice to achieve it.
44. Remember that your I - there is your destiny.
45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.