Modest Mariyon

For the first time I saw Mariyon Cotillard invaluable in the creation of Luc Besson's "Taxi". In view of the specifics of the genre of this film, Eye for it is not caught, and the game I am not impressed. After these roles, I thought of the actress going nowhere. But Mariyon came out all wrong. She has found its audience in her filmography already have big roles, and yet she won Hollywood. Although, as she admits, she can not even imagine it.

Personally for me, this petite brunette from a family of theater-goers - an absolute anti-French stereotype. Emancipation, infantilism, moodiness and absolute freedom in a relationship - it's not about her.

Mariyon known for its patient and sweet temper, but also hard work, humility and melancholy. Apparently, these qualities are appreciated and it Olivier Dahan, when he decided to take the role of Edith Piaf - very much like they are somewhere at the bottom of the soul. Diva with wisdom in the eyes and soul of the child.

Stills from the film "La Vie en RoseĀ»

These qualities, perhaps, steel and success Mariyon. She already has a serious cinematic merits - 2 prize "Cesar" (for "A Very Long Engagement" and "La Vie en Rose"), "Golden Globe" and "Oscar" (for "La Vie en RoseĀ»).

Mariyon like gloss and yet it is associated with long-term contract house Dior (advertising line of bags), which this summer was again extended.

In my opinion, this promotional product deserves the highest praise. And who here thinks about handbags?

As for his personal life Mariyon Cotillard in her from 2004 is only room for one man - Guillaume Canet. In May this year the couple had a son Marcel.

In Mariyon there is another nonsense (as for me). She does not like her body and does not feel sexy.

I think with that I bet not just me.

Although, in this actress and that's not the point. The main thing is that millions of men and women truly love and admire Mariyon. And not for a pretty attractive face, and for the outstanding acting talent and the ability to truly live up to the end of any role.

Tags

See also

New and interesting