Clones sundresses

Tell me, only I do not like the one that all girls and women, as if by agreement, this summer tried on a hippie-style? Long sundress Floor + "Roman" sandals + = Torba huge trend diva image of the city that I personally have become boring to ugliness. The fact that these same long sundresses halter puts on a completely all - girls high school girls and women approaching retirement age, exposing the wondrous beauty spots and warts on the back. Call me a hypocrite and cruel boy, but I think it's better to be out of fashion than blindly copying popular images adjacent to the community "sarafanofanov." It was very fun to watch as two of my colleagues (one - a young girl, the other - a mature woman who has an adult daughter) came to work in virtually identical pink and green sundresses on the floor, and all day trying not to be crossed, literally running from each other.

Let us examine in more detail the components of this image

Actually sundress. The advantages of such attire is undeniable - firstly, it is a salvation for women with less than perfect legs and great priests, and secondly, it is not adjacent to the body and respect it not hot, and thirdly, most nemnuschihsya sundresses sewn from fabrics. Uncomfortable except that the hem of a long sundress must constantly hold that it does not collect dust and dirt. But, my God, the bag is also convenient, but it does not mean that it should be worn without exception. You go to the store or go on the market - a sundress, sundresses, tunics. On hangers, mannequins, go meet women sundresses - an impression that skirts and shorts have disappeared from this planet. Very tired of the monotony.

Sandals with flat soles and straps around the ankles, so-called "Roman". This shoe is a long sundress barely visible, but her gait owner impersonating. Well, if a girl from his childhood used to keep your back straight, and if not? Heel adds a little harmony, but on the flat shoes can not be said. Omitted, crooked shoulders spoil any image. Especially if the girl thin and small breasts. Here heel is a must!

Roman sandals are very convenient, do not argue, but shoes with heels looks aesthetically

Big linen bag. In a ceremony fit and bulk cosmetic bag, and a dozen other summaries, and a loaf of - in general, it is almost bottomless. Find it in some small detail, such as keys, is very problematic)

IMHO - a fragile girl, dragging the bag, look no ice with him

The last item I bored street hippie-style - Costume jewelery flower in her hair. At Mile Kunis during the interview, he looks appropriate, but when the bus goes aunt-conductor 30 and weighing under hundredweight with "tsvyatochkom" - a paragraph!

I myself this summer and have not bought a long sundress. IMHO: trend - the engine of fashion to the masses, thanks to her but when women are like a flock of sheep, well, it ... in the bath, such trendiness)

Tags

See also

New and interesting