Bad boy

That I love "bad boys" and I can not help myself. Actor Tom Hardy, which I learned recently (damn! Well, how could I!), Attracted me with his masculine charm and charisma "bad guy". If earlier I liked Jason Statham, now at all stages it tends to my new favorite Tom Hardy.

33-year-old actor is called "catch" me in the film "Home", but, in principle, I had to look only at the Leo DiCaprio and his brilliant game. But something also had to be diluted with a total genius, right? And that something, in this case, someone began to Tom Hardy. It turns out that the charismatic actor is not new to the world of cinema, because it is removed in 2001, and not only removed, but also plays in the theater! I can not imagine Tom Hardy, as a theater actor, but to see it with my own eyes all the same it would be desirable.

(now fiancee Thomas - Charlotte)

Tom Hardy was born in Hammersmith and grew up in East Sheen (London). He had no siblings, and his parents are creative people (almost all the stars of the parents gravitate to art) - Tom's mother worked as a painter, and my dad was a writer of comedies.

(ex-girlfriend and mother of his son - Rachel)

Tom Hardy, who studied acting with the teacher of Anthony Hopkins, known for his roles in the films "Bronson," "Star Trek: Nemesis" and, of course, "The Beginning" (superfilm!). Also known for its motto "In life you have to try it!". He tried not only to drugs and alcohol, but also slept with a man (not once, as he said himself Hardy).

Tom adapts to Hollywood standards and even their teeth corrected Kryven'kyi not. On a photo of their "zaboristye" not so noticeable, but in the video ... Although it does not spoil it niskolechko.

By the way gay Hardy will not name, because he almost always has a girlfriend, and the son of Louis Hardy from ex-girlfriend Rachel Speed ​​I can not come just like that. Despite the fact that he broke up with Rachel, his son, he is very loving and happy to take care of him as he can.

In general, I will study his filmography, and what you want. I hope, will not be disappointed, neither you nor me.

Tags

See also

New and interesting