Campaign perfume Tom of Finland

Imagine, you go out of the house utrechkom, and on the wall opposite to see that. My first thought would be: well, perverts, you would tear this thing on anything so aktsentiruete attention! Certainly, many people think of Paris as well, seeing the leaflets, prisuroplennye to the walls of houses and shops near the protruding objects, one beautiful autumn morning in 2008. It turned out that it does not conduct, and part of an advertising campaign perfume Tom of Finland by the French perfume brand Etat Libre d'Orange. Spirits are named after odious artist Touko Lakasonena known around the world as Tom of Finland due to its uh ... unusual figures.

The creator of the fragrance Antoine Lee said of his new creation: "Can you imagine how it smells just left the shower guy who wore leather pants!" Originally, Mlyn. And all the "floral-woody notes, delicate loops." I can imagine how it would look: "Honey, I bought you the spirits of Tom of Finland! Now you will smell the freshly gay! ยป

Here is the packaging of the very spirits

Christmas version

It looks like a bottle of perfume

Inside the box - a brochure with detailed information on the components of flavor. But this is not important: it is illustrated with the most "juicy" drawings of Tom of Finland-

Another, more recent version of the vial

Needless to say, such spirits could not be packed in an ordinary paper bag. By order of Etat Libre has been developed such a design gift bags

Perfume Tom of Finland relatively cheap - a bottle of this wonderful essences 50 ml. worth as much as 75 euros. The creators of the fragrance did not conceal that they hope that it will become the main buyers of homosexuals. Whatever it was, but the advertising campaign bore fruit - the spirits of Tom of Finland grind off the shelves.

To illustrate some of the most respectable figures of Tom of Finland, which, incidentally, slept with the worlds in old age 20 years ago. Etat Libre company bought the rights to some of his works, which are used for the Paris campaign.

Tom is known for his homoerotic comic books, characters who often appear beefy man in a Marine uniform or

What I'm all? Here, we often hear, and on TV and read in the newspapers that the representatives of sexual minorities are outraged, saying that they are oppressed, the poor. Sorry, but only for spirits and gays began to produce, and posters with the merits of the men hung at the ready, it is necessary to something else?

Tags

See also

New and interesting