Contents of the bag

Have you ever thought that the contents of the bags can tell a lot about its owner? It turns can. And how!) Interesting idea photo project "Persona", which was created by American photographer Jason Travis, suggests the idea that our things - a reflection of our personality. Let the idea of ​​the photographer to shoot people and the things that they carry with them, not so new, but for me it was very unusual, because before anything like it in the world of photography I did not see.

Draw a psychological portrait of a man by the contents of his purse photographer offers us - the audience, as he only removes the native residents of Atlanta, but does not give us any information with you about the man in the photo. This is called "guess yourself." Occupation, lifestyle and age of the models Jason Travis does not disclose, leaving a veil of secrecy. But it seems to me to guess "xy of IT" is not too difficult)

In total, the photographer captured more than 100 people + their stuff. Once again, convincing us that all people - different and individual to the bone, as if the majority did not want to be like others.

How bright and dissimilar people depicted in the photos, just super! Photographer Respect for the idea and its embodiment.

Maybe you can find a set similar to the one that you always takes with him ("I always take a camera ...." - Something to remember). By the way, many of the characters in the photographs have a camera in her purse, Americans love to shoot and I support them in this (will see and remember, not just to remember).

Go for poroyus in her purse, maybe find something interesting)

Of course, there is not all the work (they are too many), but the main thrust can be captured. I do not know if you liked it, but I think a decent job.

Tags

See also

New and interesting