Victoria Beckham and her bag

Handbags has many varieties, but it functions in only two - stir in all the necessary things and serve as a beautiful, fashionable and stylish accessory. Victoria Beckham bags often enough with one function - "the function of beauty." This is understandable, because Wicca - a recognized benchmark of style, and it can not lose face, preferring the appearance of practicality. Her handbag is no worse than her shoes, which can be viewed here. The whole image of Beckham careful attention to detail and is a true axiom.

Chanel

Lady in Black. Chances are black - the favorite color is Victoria. I must say that it suited her, like anyone else, even though things are constantly wear black colors - this is not good. It is said that the man who prefers a totally black images in everyday life trapped, hidden, and he has some mental problems. I do not know what to Victoria, but I like it when there is at least one bright thing. A handbag is even nothing, but I'd rather see it, for example, red.

Surely the eldest son is very pleased to know that his mother is one of the most stylish women in the world, but I somehow think that tinkering with the children more than David than Victoria. I hope that it relates to children with warmth, and does not rise every morning on the wrong foot and makes the stone face. Handbag and the whole image just lovely (otherwise you could not tell)! Mowing stunned!

And here is the red color that I wanted to see. Handbag for everyday onions fit perfectly.

Bags of animal skins I like the look, but I think the poor of our smaller brothers, I do not like them instantly. Still, I am for the artificial fur and skin.

Color unpleasant, and indeed the bag does not cause liking.

I love these bags! The whole image of a simple and low-key, and the bag is released. I love it.

Vauch! Respect Vicky for such images. And it has four mama! I can not believe. Brilliant bag is wonderful.

The colors involved in the creation of handbags, I categorically eyesore. Well, I do not understand such a combination, what can you do ... The shape of this small bag I like.

Originally, but not for me. I would be so even for bread did not come out, but imagine it cost ...

Gorgeous bag. Elegant and some "status."

Emerald color and shape of the bag just unbelievably good. I love the shades of green, so much so that almost any bag with color will be nice to me.

Excellent.

Castle? I've never seen such bags (can be seen, but just forgot). Cool, perhaps, in a more complete and key.

He remembered Reese Witherspoon. You understand why. I do not like this too gentle pink

Good miniature handbag, but the feeling that it is not completed properly.

Bags of this format I counted several. Victoria Loves them, oh loves. Color feast for the eyes!

Two purse instead of one. Truly shopping - our everything!)

Nicely, without handkerchief would not it.

From this case! Feeling like there billion 2.

Tasteless in my opinion, but Victoria before "right" that can afford such bags.

Tags

See also

New and interesting