Business attire

Business etiquette suggests that a woman should be dressed well but not provocatively. Somehow, some of the fair sex is hard enough to find a balance between the image and the bluestocking, sorry, sekretutka. In fact, really necessary to observe a few rules: shoes with heels on average, nothing too get (an open, transparent), tights (yes, even in the insane heat - still pantyhose). And as everything else - it is a fantasy. I suggest somewhat boring, in my opinion, the images that are well suited for business everyday, and for high-level talks.

The first image - is made by me personally, and may seem a bit controversial. Nevertheless, I have successfully practiced a similar form of clothing in her high school and had never met any criticism from the Europeans, nor the Americans, but received plenty of compliments. So, take the most that neither is a dreary pencil skirt.

As we put on blouses Polo by Ralph Lauren (I live in a hot country, there is no question about the jackets).

Unbutton the top few pugovichek not we tie neck and a small scarf, a couple of shades darker shirt, ideally - with color highlights.

Polo skirt are not made, and put on an elegant waist belt.

Complements the image of a good pair of shoes and bags. Something like this (only the buckle on the silver shoes should be):

Now here are a few ready-made solutions from the leading fashion houses, which really impressed me. To find fault with this along by Gucci is simply impossible - jacket, blouse from suit and breathes aristocracy. However, a slight hint of uniforms jockey knocks austerity, making the image of both the business, and a few bold.

The next image is also created by Gucci. Notice all the details of the suit - the typical arsenal bluestocking. But the color scheme and rough boots - this is exactly what makes this outfit from the costume a la "my grandmother" in a trendy, colorful and feminine.

But the image presented by Fendi. Unobtrusively elegant, it will come down for business attire, but at the same time not annoying deliberate rigor, Koya usually inherent in office clothes.

Following suit by Marc Jacobs combines nostalgic vintage lines and bold, but not striking color scheme. Great outfit, not only for the office, but also for a joyful event, such as a visit to the restaurant. At the very least, for all its rigor outfit does not cause an immediate association with the office plankton.

And I conclude, probably one of my favorite brands - Donna Karan. Presented here will suit especially well if to emphasize the waist contrast strap that matches the tone of shoes.

Bag I would suggest the two-color - the basis of monochrome gray, and finish contrast, the color of the belt. Strictly, feminine, suitable for office, but at the same time does not make falling asleep from boredom on the move at the sight of such an image.

Tags

See also

New and interesting