amfAR New York Gala 2014

Charity evening amfAR, was held yesterday at the restaurant Cipriani Wall Street, gave the start of the New York fashion week. As usual, the guests of the event gathered at a party for a good purpose - to raise funds to find a method of full treatment of HIV infection, and the traditional red carpet, decoration of which were the star guests in designer evening gowns, was a pleasant addition to the main action.

Let me remind you that the New York gala evening was the first in a series of events Fund Foundation for AIDS Research this year. Next amfAR charity dinner will be held on April 4 in the Brazilian city of Sao Paulo.

The absence of the name of Erin Heatherton in a full list of the Angels Victoria's Secret and talk about her excess weight did not stop smiling model appeared at the party in sexy dress Kaufmanfranco with the original design of the back. Studded with sequins and beaded evening dress spectacularly he emphasized the "new" figure of Erin and became one of the best images of yesterday's red carpet. The people have long been conventional wisdom about excessive thinness and asexuality current models VS. And better?

Another girl who repeatedly shone at the shows of the famous underwear brand, Barbara Fiala, went to photographers in a luxurious dress mermaid silhouette by Mares. The deep blue color and pattern of shimmering rhinestones, no doubt, have been the main advantages of this dress, and even with all of my dislike for transparent evening dress, this designer's creation is hardly tasteless or too outspoken.

I think everyone noticed that the models are very fond stressed sexy outfits, and even provocative, for flawless figure you can wear even the open dress. However, the presence of ideal 90-60-90, slender legs and a flat stomach is not all you need for a spectacular fashion outlet, the main thing - it is the courage to try revealing outfits and the ability to teach. In my opinion, Behati Prinsloo this is no problem - the Namibian model presented chic on the red carpet creation of the fashion house Emilio Pucci, while not losing their girlish enthusiasm.

My absolute favorite at yesterday's event was the Lily Aldridge in the magical ensemble of Rosie Assoulin. Made of white silk textured outfit turned our heroine in a gentle and airy wood nymph, a spectacular gold necklace brought to the image of the absolute ideal. To honor Lily want to say that not every girl will be able to properly present such an unusual outfit on the red carpet. She also is easily managed!

Unlike most guests, opt for neutral shades of evening dresses, Elletra Wiedemann opted for bright colors. The highlight of coral dress, in which the tone was picked up and shade of lipstick, unusual design was the bodice, but even in spite of this, the image of the model will receive a straightforward and concise. A few discreet decorations, and a golden clutch only emphasized the simplicity of the image.

Dress with a delicate floral print has become the choice of Marina Linchuk at yesterday's event. I like the combination of tenderness and sexuality in this way - flying fabrics and smoky tones look very impressive in combination with a deep neckline and skirt through the translucent body.

One of the most popular models of the current season, the pride of our Russian fashion business and the "ice queen of the world podiums" Sasha Luss Complain to charity evening in a black dress with an open back and chest. I will not dissemble - outfit is not so hot, but it looks great hostess. Oh, this look!

Selita Ebanks has opted for a white evening dress with pearl fabric inserts, delicate floral print and silver crystals. Front outfit looks very reserved, but is beauty model to turn his back to the photographer ... like all the spectators breathless. I also want to note the make-up and manicure lodges - warm coral hues perfectly diluted common cold colors her image.

Extremely simple image chosen for the publication of Chanel Iman. Knowledgeable people is not difficult to guess in this minimalist dress straps creation Francisco Costa - creative director of fashion house Calvin Klein. Restrained colors, clean lines and sleek design - the whole of it.

Despite the fact that Karolina Kurkova is not my favorite model, I am often inspired by images of her on the red carpet. Statuesque beauty to choose for their solution is simple but effective and outfits without unnecessary details, and her black dress Armani is just one of them. In my opinion, this image could not be better characterize the style of Carolina - sexy, elegant, expensive.

I'm hoping to see this dress from couture collection Jean Paul Gaultier on the red carpet, and my hopes were justified. I admit, I imagined this outfit exclusively on Cate Blanchett, but charismatic Coco Rocha with its spectacular short hair and smoky eye makeup demonstrated the extraordinary creation of French designer is not worse than the stylish actress.

Karlie Kloss was one of the few who prefer a playful mini evening dresses to the floor. However, the little black dress uncomplicated design was hardly the best one for a charity evening with the prefix "gala" - outfit look dull and unremarkable, and could easily get lost in the background is not even the most spectacular outfits of other guests.

Differences on the red carpet and Dree Hemingway by for an evening pants ensemble from rezortnoy collection Chloe. I am sure that the top with a satin bow at the waist and bright silk trousers with ties will also appreciate a little, but I personally think this image is interesting and unusual. Especially in combination with the original clutch with embroidery and crystals.

But Alek Wek surprised me not only trendy outfit as a frightening figure. The thin legs and sharp shoulders not hide even the original creation of the fashion house Emilio Pucci.

The former plus-size model Crystal Renn came to the red carpet in a dress Gabriela Cadena with satin insert on the bodice and cut from the hip. She supplemented her image of an original necklace with colored crystals and bright makeup with arrows and scarlet lipstick. The latter, by the way, I have not caused positive emotions.

Wormed his way into the ranks of models and no less shapely Kelly Rowland. Singer demonstrated on the red carpet gown from the collection of Juan Carlos Obando with an asymmetrical skirt, ribbons and laces on the collar on the sleeves. In conjunction with the pockmarked monochrome print the whole decor looks not very attractive, but what's there - this is not a dress, and continuous chaos. Despite this, I can not ignore the elements decorate this controversial outfit - perfect makeup, manicures and bright chic pointy shoes made of metallic leather look perfectly.

Unfortunately, not pleased with his outfit and Elsa Hosk, appeared at the party in a lightweight chiffon dress with transparent bodice. Now we see that the clear transparent outfit together - are different, and this is clearly not in favor of Elsa.

Poppy Cara Delevingne Complain amfAR as a woman-vamp, an example of a dress from the latest collection of Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton. The naked eye can see that outfit overwhelmed with decorative elements, but the fact that Poppy appeared at the party in underwear is happy - on the podium dress was presented at all topless. Looking at these outfits, I understand that the departure from the post Jacobs LV creative director was the right decision.

Alas, yesterday evening amfAR not very pleased with our clothes, but I still managed to choose 5 of the most successful:

1 - Lily Aldridge in Rosie Assoulin
2 - Karolina Kurkova in Armani
3 - Behati Prinsloo in Emilio Pucci
4 - Erin Heatherton in Kaufmanfranco
5 - Coco Rocha in Jean Paul Gaultier Couture

Tags

See also

New and interesting