Someone in my entire life had never been to a ball?

Someone in my entire life has never been at the ball, and someone visits these magnificent events consistently once a month. Of course, we are talking about celebrities who gathered last night at a charity event amfAR Inspiration Gala in New York. The heroine of the evening was Jennifer Lopez, who was awarded a special prize for his contribution to the fight against sexually transmitted diseases, help UNISEF and active charity. According to show organizers, Ceyla inspires his colleagues and admirers of the beauty of the exterior and interior, and it's hard to argue.

For such an important evening Jennifer chose a luxurious blue dress Tom Ford trimmed with sequins, simulating camouflage coloring. The last few dresses were her diva is not the best choice, but it supereffektnoe dress returned us to the old Jail. As a complement to the active alongside the singer chose the makeup in neutral colors, simple hairstyle, and of course, the brilliance of diamonds.

Any social event, the title of which is the word of amfAR, magically draws its red carpet impressive number of models. It happened at this time. Brazilian beauty Ana Beatriz Barros has chosen for the gala evening bright orange dress laconic cut, the only decorative element which was just above the cut-out of the abdomen. It should be noted that the cut-out was needed in the design of the dress, or it would look boring.

Perhaps for the first time, I like to dress Carly Rae Jepsen. I'm not a big fan of dresses lined with translucent, especially if it is in short skirts, but this evening dress by Carlie Wong I like beautiful pattern and delicate colors. Large turquoise bracelet looks alien in this manner, but I suggest to close her eyes to him.

It seems to me, or even more Gabourey Sidibe put on weight? Do not get me wrong, I'm not trying to find fault or make fun, just really bothers me the appearance and health of the actress, and because she was only 30 years old. At this rate, it will hardly live till 50. Yes and no evening dress will not look good on such forms, but it is the lesser of evils.

Dree Hemingway appeared on the red carpet in a white bustier dress with an interesting mesh skirt as a decorative element. The dress is not bad, at least it is not a commonplace, but most of all in the way I like styling - hair style, matte lipstick berry shades, golden clutch and white sandals look great.

Superwoman and supermodel Iman appeared at the ball in the red-orange evening dress Valentino. I do not particularly like the dress itself, but really like the effect that it creates - all these flying pieces of cloth looks just gorgeous and the Iman of the dress very becoming.

Candice Swanepoel is now platinum blonde. Model appeared before photographers in dress Theyskens' Theory, whose bodice was decorated with a classic print payetochnym goose foot. The dress looks wonderful - it's very simple, but at the same time spectacular, but the new hair color and the hair is not impressive. The hair looks like straw.

The Canadian model of Somali origin Yasmin Warsame chosen for a party dress with effect payetochnoe degrade and made the right decision. Straight cut dress emphasizes the graceful figure of his mistress, and celadon, fades into the black, looks very impressive and interesting.

It looks like Uma Thurman has found its perfect style, in fact not the first time we see the actress in evening dress with a rigid corset top and full skirt. Atelier Versace dress fantastically good - from the rich pink color and finishing, as he sits on our heroine (note the delicious neck!).

Attire Lindsay Vikson combination of all decorative elements that you can imagine. Here and feathers and sequins, and lace, and crystals, and even transparent inserts. The latter, incidentally, was a bit too much - at least, the one that overlooks the bare ass, was clearly excessive.

Eniko Mihalik as Lindsay and her friend, also a big fan of all sorts of ukrasheniy.Ee evening dress was decorated with sequins, feathers and dramatic train, but looked at it more decently than Vikson outfit.

Models - they are in everyday life model. I think this photo is very similar to the picture of a glossy magazine.

The tuxedo over his naked body. What could be sexier? Izabel Goulart was the only party guests who prefer not evening dress, and understated pantsuit, which secured her the title of the sexiest (and, perhaps, even the most stylish) girls on this red carpet. Adorable!

The socialite and fashionista notable Shala Monrok chose to pass on the track is the only one of its kind of bright red patent leather dress from Valentino. Attire supplemented transparent chiffon bodice and sleeves and is decorated with a white collar, which is the hallmark of rezortnoy collection of Italian fashion house in 2013. The dress I do not quite like, but very pleased with the unexpected selection of accessories.

Leigh Lezark seems still under the impression from watching "The Great Gatsby", at least, choosing her outfit says that's about it. The red evening dress with bold design complemented Lay back hair in the style of the 20s, spectacular Smoky Aes and large gold ornaments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting