Hottest Hollywood bachelors

Young and promising surely among the hottest tops, desired, the sexiest and similar ratings. This is not surprising. Courageous, charming, talented guys, what do you need to win the hearts of girls? However, not all handsome men in Hollywood got a permanent friend. Take a look at the single Hollywood Krasavchikov. (in the category up to 30 years)

Chace Crawford (28 years) - American actor.

The greatest achievement for the moment - the prize Teen Choice Awards for her role as Nate Archibald in the youth television series "Gossip Girl." For a long time I met with Carrie Underwood, but now alone.

Robert Pattinson (23). English actor, "the most popular vampire" among young people.

The boy from Barnes overnight became Hollywood heartthrob thanks to the first film "Twilight." After parting with Kristen Stewart did not find "the lady of his heart».

Shia LaBeouf (27 years) - American actor. And very talented, for which he was awarded the BAFTA Award in the category "Rising Star."

We are borrowing it for his roles in the thriller "Disturbia" and "Transformers." However, the personal life of Shia LaBeouf kept strictly secret.

Alex Pettyfer (23goda). English actor, which viewers could see in the movie "Stormbreaker", "Time."

Alex has not yet received any official award for his acting achievements, but unspoken glory "heartthrob" he had already received. At handsome Alex had a relationship with almost all co-star. At first he met with Sarah Bolger, Emma Roberts then. Later - with Olivia Simpson, who is the daughter of his manager. Shooting of the film "I - the fourth" ended up Alex Pettyfer found a new girl - Dianna Agron. The couple wanted to get married, but suddenly they canceled the engagement and parted. When he began dating Riley Keough, and Alex broke up with her.

Ed Westwick (26 years).

Ed became famous for the role of Chuck Bass in the popular American television series "Gossip Girl» (The Gossip Girl). Life Ed Westwick from time to time, becomes the subject of media attention. I met with Jessica Szohr. Prior to that, he was married to Renee Diamond, but not for long, the marriage was annulled. Also attributed to him an affair with Felicity Jones.

Kellan Lutz (28 years) - American actor.

Excellent built Kellan American actor, known for the role of Emmett Cullen in the film series "Twilight." I met with Kayla Ewell. For a while, I met with Anna-Lynn McCord. Since 2011, he met with the actress and dancer Sharni Vinson, but last year parted ways.

Penn Badgley (27 years) - American film actor, known for his role as Daniel Humphrey in the television series "Gossip Girl."

She had an affair with actress Blake Lively. After the break with Blake two years met with Zoe Kravitz. At the moment free.

Kit Harington (27 years) - British-born actor.

It plays movies, on TV, in the theater. Best known for his role as John Snow in the epic "Game of Thrones." This year comes the film "Pompeii", where Keith will play a major role.

Zac Efron (26 years) - a charming American actor and singer.

Zak is very successful in an artistic career, and in 2007 made the list of the richest people under 25 years of age. On the film "High School Musical" actor met with the actress Vanessa Hudgens, which met for a long time. For some time I met with Lily Collins. Now on a personal front, the actor calm.

Max Irons (28) Irons Maximilian aka Max - English actor, best known for roles in the thriller "Red Riding Hood" and the movie "The Guest".

In 2011, Max began dating Australian aktrisoyEmili Browning, but the summer of 2012 the couple parted.

Douglas Booth (21) - British actor and model, best known for his role as Boy George in the movie "Worried About the Boy" and the role of Pip in the series "Great Expectations."

She won the girls after a romantic as Romeo in "Romeo and Juliet" in 2013. Douglas met with Vanessa Kirby. In October 2013 the couple parted.

Liam Hemsworth (24 years) - Hot Aussie almost "Thor."

Liam best known for her roles Josh Taylor series "Neighbours", Marcus in the series "The Princess and the Elephant", Gale Hawthorne in "The Hunger Games." I was engaged to Miley Cyrus. Then Liam was spotted with Asa Gonzalez. But later the couple broke up and in an interview with Liam has confirmed that he is free.

Tags

See also

New and interesting